mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Front camera vs back camera
Oh, duh. I thought she meant her phone takes selfies of her without her knowledge. My phone only does that when I'm drunk.

Reactions: jenaling

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, duh. I thought she meant her phone takes selfies of her without her knowledge. My phone only does that when I'm drunk.
I send my cousin (she's 5) a goodnight kiss selfie every night so it's often the last app open on my phone.

Reactions: mboone73 and Jaded

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pleco @Pleco

don't get the cheesy broccli rice Marie callenders meal. it's legit awful.
I'm getting the Laughing Cow light cheese wedges from Costco today. You can tell the cheese is good because the cow is laughing about it.

Reactions: Sondi and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm getting the Laughing Cow light cheese wedges from Costco today. You can tell the cheese is good because the cow is laughing about it.
Happy cows make good cheese (or something idk)

Reactions: Pleco

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Any of you gals have a good recommendation for a makeup mirror that truly simulates real sunlight? The other day I tried a new eyeshadow and once I got in the car, I realized I did NOT do a good job blending.

Reactions: Jaded

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
As part of my lifelong campaign to turn this into an all nail polish thread, here's what I'm about to use.

Blue is my second favorite nail polish color. We should photograph our entire collections. I recently got some nail polish thinner so I can basically make my polishes last forever.

Reactions: jenaling

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Blue is my second favorite nail polish color. We should photograph our entire collections. I recently got some nail polish thinner so I can basically make my polishes last forever.
What's your favorite?

I just went through and got rid of a ton. I have a shelf thingy I keep my polishes on and I'm making myself keep only enough to fill it. There's some space now, so I expect I'll be fixing that soon.

Of course, it takes me most of a day to actually do my nails because I get distracted and go off and do other things. Like today. I've only gotten as far as base coat.

Reactions: Jaded and Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What's your favorite?

I just went through and got rid of a ton. I have a shelf thingy I keep my polishes on and I'm making myself keep only enough to fill it. There's some space now, so I expect I'll be fixing that soon.

Of course, it takes me most of a day to actually do my nails because I get distracted and go off and do other things. Like today. I've only gotten as far as base coat.
Green! Yeah, it takes me forever too. Also, nice sig. :p

Last edited: