Favorite animals:

• Total voters

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is it acceptable to go pick up my crazy pills without makeup or brushing my hair?

Reactions: Sondi and jenaling

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
"Wow you don't look half bad when you clean yourself up a little."
Right? There's no way to not hear that as "Wow do you look terrible most of the time."

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Right? There's no way to not hear that as "Wow do you look terrible most of the time."
I'm guilty of saying stuff like that sometimes. I don't intentionally mean it in an bitchy way. I just mean it like "Wow you look super pretty today compared to regular pretty" It's like if you put on a ball gown instead of regular work clothes.

But that's just me being thoughtless about my words. I think some people really do mean it that way! :o

Is it acceptable to go pick up my crazy pills without makeup or brushing my hair?
Of course! I like to go in there all crazy like so they think I really need them.

(but seriously I don't think the Pharmacist even really sees you, if that makes any sense.)

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm guilty of saying stuff like that sometimes. I don't intentionally mean it in an bitchy way. I just mean it like "

Of course! I like to go in there all crazy like so they think I really need them.

(but seriously I don't think the Pharmacist even really sees you, if that makes any sense.)
Mine does. He always asks me how my foot is.

Reactions: Jaded

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm guilty of saying stuff like that sometimes. I don't intentionally mean it in an bitchy way. I just mean it like "Wow you look super pretty today compared to regular pretty" It's like if you put on a ball gown instead of regular work clothes.

But that's just me being thoughtless about my words. I think some people really do mean it that way! :eek:
Oh, it can definitely be just a bit of accidental foot in mouth. In this case the woman is really obsessed with appearance so I'm pretty sure she meant it exactly the way it sounded.

She should see what happens when I accidentally leave my phone on selfie mode and catch an up-close look early in the morning.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Jaded

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So my days going to the racist gas station are finally over. They fired the neo-nazi and the guy that hates Asians so I thought it was safe to go back. Today I walked into the cashier criticizing a guy for "turning into a Mexican" because he was getting too tan.

I think being racist is a requirement for being hired there.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
She should see what happens when I accidentally leave my phone on selfie mode and catch an up-close look early in the morning.
This is so terrifying.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So my days going to the racist gas station are finally over. They fired the neo-nazi and the guy that hates Asians so I thought it was safe to go back. Today I walked into the cashier criticizing a guy for "turning into a Mexican" because he was getting too tan.

I think being racist is a requirement for being hired there.
:thinking:

How do you turn into a Mexican?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure. You should do an interview with the cashier concerning the process.
He'll probably just look at me like an idiot and then go off on a racist rant. Sorry about your gas station :(

Reactions: Vanyanka

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He'll probably just look at me like an idiot and then go off on a racist rant. Sorry about your gas station :(
It's okay. The ice at Maverick is better anyway.