MTC Survivor Challenge thread

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually thought the mercy save was kind but unnecessary. But I'm not supposed to fight for my team to win? I thought it was a game?
The difference here is that not one of us called for your team to actually be disqualified, we were disappointed when your entry wasn't posted on time because we wanted this to be a fair fight.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
The difference here is that not one of us called for your team to actually be disqualified, we were disappointed when your entry wasn't posted on time because we wanted this to be a fair fight.
OK OK OK geez ya'll. I posted a sly remark with a little whistling smiley face and errbody stomps on me. I thought we were having fun going back and forth with the trash talk. I guess I crossed the line!

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
OK OK OK geez ya'll. I posted a sly remark with a little whistling smiley face and errbody stomps on me. I thought we were having fun going back and forth with the trash talk. I guess I crossed the line!
I apologize for being gruff. I'm just irritated that people keep harping on "the Lepi incident" when it didn't even seem to make a huge difference in the votes at all (only six votes separated us at the end of the day). And yes, calling for the other team to be disqualified when they did nothing that broke any of the rules (or even came close to breaking the rules) is crossing a line. Not that I think TQueen @TQueen would even consider it since it has zero basis in reality and she has been more than fair, but it definitely falls in the Not Cool camp.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I had no idea my post would be taken so seriously. Apologies to all.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Well now I have to change it. I was going to come with a 650 question bubble sheet and 5 open ended essays, min 500 words each.
I would own this, just sayin'.

Reactions: TQueen

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You shoulda had kitty me eating a marshmallow :eek:

Reactions: TQueen

Eetha

cuter than you
Contributor
Reaction score
You shoulda had kitty me eating a marshmallow :eek:
I assumed that all MTC staff members live solely on Pizza.... So naturally when playing neko atsume: mturk crowd mod collector edition, instead of leaving out cat food to attract your kitties, you leave out pizza

Eetha

cuter than you
Contributor
Reaction score
My pet ham resembles a marshmallow

Reactions: Drwho10