MTC Survivor Challenge thread

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good Monday Morning Castaways! Time for your THIRD CHALLENGE! The challenge this week is:

GUESS THAT TURKER!

The game this week is very simple guys. I will have 15 sets of 3 facts. Each of these sets belongs to one of your fellow turkers here on MTurkCrowd. Your job, as a team, will be to match one of your fellow MTCer's with the set of facts. The team that gets the most matches correct wins!

The ground rules:

• Your guesses will be due Thursday, February 4 at 11:59 pm pst (or daily thread change).
  • I will have the sets numbered. Your answers will be submitted to me with the number of the set and the corresponding MTCer's you think it is. Example: 1. E @Pablo Escobar , 2. catsoneverything @catsoneverything ...etc.
  • The facts are only about people who are NOT CURRENTLY PARTICIPATING IN SURVIVOR. Which means you pick from...one of the other many, many members on the forum :D.
  • Your team answers will only submitted once by your team captain.
  • The answers need to be sent to me in a PM by your captain. The other team will not be able to see your answers.
  • The team captain this week will be granted immunity. essjay @essjay and Eetha @Eetha will not be eligible for team captain this week.
  • Any submissions after 11:59 pm pst on Thursday will result in AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION. That team will automatically lose, resulting in them heading straight to council.
There's no voting by your fellow MTCer's here this week guys, so this game is all about brain power. After I get both teams submissions, I'll post the scores and who's going to council this week.

You must match up which MTCer you think matches THESE FACTS:

And that's it! Get to work matching up those players! Good luck to everyone and go WARJLords and 5ALTY'S!

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
You're totally going to tell us who everyone is afterwards, right?

Reactions: Jaded and TQueen

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
What happens in the event that both teams get the same number of questions correct?

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's Thursday Castaways! Get those submissions in to me by tonight!

Reactions: Pippa and kryss

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good Monday morning Castaways! It's time once again to start you NEW CHALLENGE FOR THE WEEK! This week's challenge will be...

POSTING THROWDOWN!!

That's right guys. You're going to be in an intensive posting war this week with the other team. Rules are pretty simple.

• I will be making two separate threads. One for the 5ALTY's and one for the WARJLords. Please only post in YOUR teams threads.
  • Your post can be anything. It can be an awesome gif. It can say TQueen @TQueen is awesome or kryss @kryssyy loves pizza. Only thing not allowed would be typical things we already do not allow here, such as vulgar images or survey content :nono:
  • The same person may NOT consecutively post. Consecutive posts will not count in your favor, and they will be deducted from your score and the points will be given to the other team.
  • There will be an MVP at the end. This will be the person who posts the most and will be given immunity in the eliminations.
  • This game will run as soon as the threads are set up by TQueen @TQueen this afternoon and will close Friday, February 12 at 7 pm PST.
  • The winning team will be whichever team has the most points by the closing time.
Be strategic! Work hard and post hard!

There will be a double elimination this week (for catching up reasons) but there will NOT be a teammate swap. Next week's challenge will consist of one team being 2 members shorter than the other team. That could be quite taxing, so make sure to post hard and save your team!

I will post links here in a moment of each thread. I'll blast them in the email as well.

GET GOING!