Coloring, Drawing, Painting

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd never heard of them before you mentioned them (or I forgot) and they look super interesting. When I'm done saving for things I might look into getting some :eek:
They are awesome. You won't regret it. Make sure you get some waterbrushes to use with them.

Reactions: Jaded

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Made the kid let me use his Inktense pencils again (only two!). Outlined with Uniball Signo in white. Glitter from the new huge set of gel pens a friend surprised me with.

I wanted it to look glowy like jellies do, and I think I almost succeeded.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Jaded and scrmcasey

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
This looks fantastic! Looks so much cooler than mine ever turns out. How did you get Anya's shirt to look all sparkly?

Also, it's been a million years. How've you been?
Glitter gel pens on Anya's shirt. The rest is Inktense pencils that I'm still getting the hang of.

I am...okay. It has been a long and trying million years, but things are maybe looking up? Idk. It's hard to talk about. But I thought of you the whole time I was working on this, so had to make sure you saw it. <3

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Glitter gel pens on Anya's shirt. The rest is Inktense pencils that I'm still getting the hang of.

I am...okay. It has been a long and trying million years, but things are maybe looking up? Idk. It's hard to talk about. But I thought of you the whole time I was working on this, so had to make sure you saw it. <3
Sorry things have been so challenging but I'm happy to hear that you're alive at least. It makes me happy that Buffy makes you think of me. <3

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
LOVE the misfits zombie one! might have to get that one...
i DON'T REMEMBER WHO POSTED ABOUT ...

caps.

I don't remember who posted the Misfits books one time in here but I think they are pretty cute. This zombie book even has zombie unicorns and that is just amusing to me.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
that one's neat, too! I just hate doing stuff with people in them, I always screw up the skin and it ends up looking horrible.
I was scared of that too and didn't want to mess up my pages. The artist with the mermaid book has paintings that I reference on my tablet when I color the books. It has helped me with shadowing and skin tone immensely!

Thinking about getting this at some point too for more instruction: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/197966241X/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=ID8U1R6SJO4W6&colid=1LR7FCQDR22GC

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
that one's neat, too! I just hate doing stuff with people in them, I always screw up the skin and it ends up looking horrible.
Skin is hard. That's why I've been making sure to copy/scan first so I don't mess them up.

This zombie book looks AMAZING! I have the Odd Children book, but haven't colored in it yet. Still working through Halloween.

Pre-ordered this - https://smile.amazon.com/Mermaids-C...1883257&sr=8-3&keywords=jasmine+coloring+book
:o I forgot about that one!

I need to color more out of the two I have but I'm gonna buy that one when I get back for sure :o

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have trouble with that too. I'm working hard to learn though for my Buffy coloring books.