Tickle or Trickle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Handsome Bob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think what you're thinking of is when there are multiple HITs from a requester available it will grab the three highest paying HITs. However, with say C-Stats, it will log each GroupID it comes across and search for an avaialble HIT. So say you've found 12 GroupIDs, it's going to start at the top and if the first one is available, it grabs a HIT, if the second GroupID is available it will grab the HIT, if the third GroupID is available it will grab the HIT and go back to the first HIT to start again. If, however, two and three are not available, it will seach the fourth GroupID on the list, then the fifth (if both are grabbed it goes back to the first HIT again).
So I make a search panda with cstats ID in the requester ID and I'm only catch a few a day if that. Any advice on how to catch more or do you want to keep that private. I seen that Festor member makes a killing off cstats

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
So I make a search panda with cstats ID in the requester ID and I'm only catch a few a day if that. Any advice on how to catch more or do you want to keep that private. I seen that Festor member makes a killing off cstats
What I did was setup a search panda in PC, then I setup a watcher in Overwatch for C-Stats, and when it goes off I just turn my search panda to HAM. Let it run for a few minutes, sometimes I'll get nothing, sometimes I'll get 10+ HITs.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It can also depend on what your computer set up is like, your internet speed and how many pandas (or other PRE-causing scripts) you have running.

To do a requester search: Put the Requester ID in and switch it from 'panda' to 'search' and then save. Then put it on a delayed ham. You can see the color slightly changes when you have your panda on a requester search. This will keep it searching for any HITs from that requester (will catch and search again).

Reactions: Handsome Bob

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
how many different searches do you have going on? if it's not your active window, it only searches one job each second, regardless of the timer you set

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Unless I'm going HAM, I don't have it collecting. They only post a few times a day, usually, so there's no reason to waste the cycle the rest of the time.

Handsome Bob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What I did was setup a search panda in PC, then I setup a watcher in Overwatch for C-Stats, and when it goes off I just turn my search panda to HAM. Let it run for a few minutes, sometimes I'll get nothing, sometimes I'll get 10+ HITs.
Strange I do similar sometimes dont do do the HAM part if Im afk

Reactions: kryss

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
how many different searches do you have going on? if it's not your active window, it only searches one job each second, regardless of the timer you set
Agreed, it's best to only run a few pandas at a time. Normally I'm running between 1 and 4, maybe 5 if I'm working on something long and don't mind the additional cycle time.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Strange I do similar sometimes dont do do the HAM part if Im afk
fester is also a csat magnet
I don't even bother with any type of notification; when I see fester is online, I throw those csat pandas on

Handsome Bob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It can also depend on what your computer set up is like, your internet speed and how many pandas (or other PRE-causing scripts) you have running.

To do a requester search: Put the Requester ID in and switch it from 'panda' to 'search' and then save. Then put it on a delayed ham. You can see the color slightly changes when you have your panda on a requester search. This will keep it searching for any HITs from that requester (will catch and search again).

I think you posted this before and it helped me out a lot. thanks for that Think I even bookmarked the page ha.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you posted this before and it helped me out a lot. thanks for that Think I even bookmarked the page ha.
she did post it before. she posted it on sept. 19, and sept. 26

which means you went quite a while before you finally posted something

Last edited:
Reactions: SweetiePuff

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Unless I'm going HAM, I don't have it collecting. They only post a few times a day, usually, so there's no reason to waste the cycle the rest of the time.
Woah. Easy on the racial slurs!

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Note: go to courthouse and request name of Tom Hardy

Operation land kryss @kryss in action

Reactions: kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.