Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sorry if you did not get the puns involved in what I wrote. I guess I will just remain a lurker. Did not mean to offend you.
Don't stay a lurker! Getting across tone on the internet is a bitch. I get lynched here on a daily basis.

GRR

Reaction score
You may as well put me on ignore now, b/c there's no damn way I can make it through the day without any outlet of the bullshit that's working for pennies.
Lightening this crap up is how we get through the day. These requestors aren't our employers, WE are, and we'll get through the day how we want to.

I think that was a joke about how he prefers to spend his "alone" time...heh heh

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
I got mine near the end of October this year, the best thing to do is setup something like Overwatch for Sergey, and when you see a non-racey HIT post that you can do, jump on it it's the qual.
Was that the different Sergey HIT about identifying a video or something like that? I remember seeing (and doing) a Sergey HIT that was totally different than usual and wondering if it was a qual. I never found out bc I didn’t get his qual, but always wondered, lol :)

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

A2YIE

Reaction score
Title: Decide if a 10 sec video segment contains sensitive content. | Accept
Requester: John Doe [A24DF7PQBT4O0B] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $5.84] [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.12] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 3.75] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 53] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $5.23] [Pen: 0.11 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 92% of 13] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.03
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 10525
Description: -
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Some of these up if anyone wants to join me :)
been doing them. they help get your numbers up :)

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So, I'm waiting for my main work browser to update to the new MTS. A few hours goes by, still no update. Turns out I forgot to hit publish after uploading the update....

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
So, I'm waiting for my main work browser to update to the new MTS. A few hours goes by, still no update. Turns out I forgot to hit publish after uploading the update....
that sounds... nvm

Reactions: Binxybaby

Binxybaby

Reaction score
That sounds fun though. Did you decide on a place?
No lol there's so many! My fiance and I are going sit down tonight and try to figure it out lol

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like I need to see it again so I can know for sure how I feel about it. There were parts that were just okay. There were parts I loved...mostly in the second half of the movie.
There certainly were just some "ok" parts...but overall I loved it. Probably in huge part because it was Carrie's last time playing Our Princess.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Should I get queasy when they ask for email addresses like in the Wes Boudville HIT? I really need to find that TOS page soon and read it again...

Reactions: Binxybaby

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
You may as well put me on ignore now, b/c there's no damn way I can make it through the day without any outlet of the bullshit that's working for pennies.
Lightening this crap up is how we get through the day. These requestors aren't our employers, WE are, and we'll get through the day how we want to.
I think the original post was sarcasm and in good fun? Not meant to *really* be a criticism?

Status
Not open for further replies.