Reaction score

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write Original Job Descriptions of 250 Words | PANDA
Requester: Virtual Worker [A163A5ZMUKOOV6] (Contact) TV: $18.33/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.94] [Fair: 3.52] [Comm: 3.06] [Fast: 3.52]
Description:
Read a selection of 2-3 job postings and then write a generic description for that type of job.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $4.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I just saw it on Tuesday. What'd you think of it? I surprised myself by doing a really good job avoiding spoilers.
I avoided all spoilers, too, and won't spoil it here. I loved it. I think they did an awesome job. So much for old fans to love and for new fans to love.

Reactions: arcyjay

GRR

Reaction score
has anyone done more stuff on checkealos? its like usertesting, if you like that sort of thing.
just signed up..what the heck...I work on 4/5 different platforms..never really any like turk tho

Reactions: Cara

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your experiences with medical care | Accept
Requester: MTurk Requesters [A299RRNH6RULZ] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.69] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.46] [Reviews: 35] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $4.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Share your experiences with medical care, and your needs and preferences in relation to communicating with doctors
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SCOTTM and Daniel

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Daniel

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't believe the lack of maturity on this forum. As long as a person is performing the job that they are being paid for
the length of the job even if it is a hard job should not matter. You really just need to take the job in hand and get it done and over with so you can move on.
You may as well put me on ignore now, b/c there's no damn way I can make it through the day without any outlet of the bullshit that's working for pennies.
Lightening this crap up is how we get through the day. These requestors aren't our employers, WE are, and we'll get through the day how we want to.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't believe the lack of maturity on this forum. As long as a person is performing the job that they are being paid for
the length of the job even if it is a hard job should not matter. You really just need to take the job in hand and get it done and over with so you can move on.
***snickers*** they said "hard"

Depen Sinai

Reaction score
Title: Psychology Survey: Decision-Making; Possibility to earn bonus (approx. 5-7 min) | Accept
Requester: SCC [AQJES07AIN6AI] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.25] [Pay: 2.94] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.74] [Fast: 4.93] [Comm: 4.69] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 328] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.32] [Pen: 0.36 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.35
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to make a decision; you will answer a few questions about yourself (approx. 5-7 min.)
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Participation AWMF_RE_DD DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.8
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I may be off the mark, but I believe the "long and hard" post was a joke comment in reference to the recent Penis survey that was posted.

However, that being said ... it's not uncommon to ask how difficult certain HITs may be. One may ask because they may not feel up to the job and will bypass the HIT altogether. Thankfully, since we choose what we want to work on ... we have that option. :)

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
You may as well put me on ignore now, b/c there's no damn way I can make it through the day without any outlet of the bullshit that's working for pennies.
Lightening this crap up is how we get through the day. These requestors aren't our employers, WE are, and we'll get through the day how we want to.
Sorry if you did not get the puns involved in what I wrote. I guess I will just remain a lurker. Did not mean to offend you.

arcyjay

Reaction score
I avoided all spoilers, too, and won't spoil it here. I loved it. I think they did an awesome job. So much for old fans to love and for new fans to love.
I feel like I need to see it again so I can know for sure how I feel about it. There were parts that were just okay. There were parts I loved...mostly in the second half of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.