hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi, all.

Forgive me if this is a widespread issue. I did attempt to look but haven't found any info.

Anyone else try to log in to Mturk in the past few days just to get a message stating "Thank you for beginning the registration process..."

About to shit my pants since I have been turking since 2009.
Yikes! I know they had an error with payments last week blocking people out but not on the main site. I'd try other devices first and contact them ASAP.

PescoV

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: VHPT - Sheinbugs and Ziggs (INVITE ONLY) | Accept
Requester: OPlab [A1DMRZIUOKFD6H] Contact
TO: [Pay: 2.21] [Fast: 4.59] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.34] [Reviews: 75] [ToS: 1]
Reward:
$0.01
Duration: 3 hours 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Hello, please use this HIT only if invited. You will be doing a similar matching task as before but there will be two categories.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 20; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Have you tried to log in from another device or different browser to see if you get the same message?
Yep. No dice. Tried different browsers on my laptop, tablet, and phone. First it showed no history in my account and then the account itself was gone.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5-7 minute survey about customer reviews | Accept
Requester: ConvBots Research [A1MPSVE7XX7P4Z] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.49] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $20.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 3 hours
Description: This survey from the University of Amsterdam asks for your opinion when reading a customer review of a product.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: SCOTTM

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yep. No dice. Tried different browsers on my laptop, tablet, and phone. First it showed no history in my account and then the account itself was gone.
Hmmm may be time to email mturk-worker-support@amazon.com from the email address associated with your Worker account and give them the following information:

• Description of the issue (ex: Payment Question, Document Verification, Inappropriate/ Broken HITs, Working on MTurk, Suspended Account, Feedback, General Support Inquiry)
  • Any other pertinent information related to the issue, such as Screenshots

Reactions: Pacis Amans

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
What time did you transfer? Mine processed. And it's showing as pending in my bank account. I am surprised as I transferred in the afternoon.
Transfer request put in at 10am, money showed up in AP at 6pm, transfer request to bank account happened around 6:30pm. I wouldn't be so annoyed if I didn't have a bill to pay today.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Hmmm may be time to email mturk-worker-support@amazon.com from the email address associated with your Worker account and give them the following information:

• Description of the issue (ex: Payment Question, Document Verification, Inappropriate/ Broken HITs, Working on MTurk, Suspended Account, Feedback, General Support Inquiry)
  • Any other pertinent information related to the issue, such as Screenshots
Thanks. I have fired off two emails to them over the past hour, hoping that it may get a response at some point. It is really bizarre. It looks like my account and all related information has just vanished.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5-7 minute survey about customer reviews | Accept
Requester: ConvBots Research [A1MPSVE7XX7P4Z] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.49] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $20.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.50
Duration: 3 hours
Description: This survey from the University of Amsterdam asks for your opinion when reading a customer review of a product.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
4min

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
Transfer request put in at 10am, money showed up in AP at 6pm, transfer request to bank account happened around 6:30pm. I wouldn't be so annoyed if I didn't have a bill to pay today.
I usually do my transfer to AP at 6am, then withdraw it to my bank about 1:30, and it's USUALLY in there the next day.

Reactions: Kat8mouse

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
and now it is giving me a message that my account has been suspended. Seriously, WTF?!? I have a 99.5% approval rating, no blocks in over 2 years.
First step: breathe
Second step: try and remain calm until you get a response and have all the information
Third step: let's see if we can find a phone number ... maybe it would help if you called them as well (remember ... calmly)

You'll get through this ... it's just going to take a bit of time :hug:

Dutchy

Lion's Dimension
Contributor
Reaction score
Sup Everyone, Starting today I'm back turking at least 20 hours a week. Hows the new site working out for everyone? It looks horrible.
I'm *trying* to be turking 20/week starting today but oy. Today I may as well face the reality that:

Last edited by a moderator:

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I usually do my transfer to AP at 6am, then withdraw it to my bank about 1:30, and it's USUALLY in there the next day.
I've been transferring to AP around 10am for like 3 years. lol I occasionally have this problem. Today is just pretty bad timing but my bank is pretty good about depositing same day funds assuming Amazon hands it over to them before 5pm. I feel bad complaining about this when there are bigger issues going on but it's frustrating.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: What is an OMS? | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Strilko [A1GWONOBGP6ZKI] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 1]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Description: Survey to determine the general awareness of oral and facial surgeons.
Requirements: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: MinkyMona

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
and now it is giving me a message that my account has been suspended. Seriously, WTF?!? I have a 99.5% approval rating, no blocks in over 2 years.
IIRC last week some people were getting that and it was just a glitch/mistake that had to be fixed, so I would not immediately worry until you get a real response back from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.