Are you excited for Christmas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just wanted to relay my experience with the new payment system. I set it up last week on the 18th for the three day interval. The first transfer got initiated on Saturday the 21st and I got the Amazon transfer email a few hours later. I got a confirmation email from my bank on Monday the 23rd at 4:30 am saying that the funds had posted to my bank account. With Amazon payments, my weekend transfers were posting on Monday mornings, so no real change there.

So, all-in-all I didn't have with any issues switching over to the new payment system. I was surprised because I thought that I would end up with problems. Anyway, that's how it went for me.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
yup. I've mastered the art of spending $10.00 or less on my whole family for christmas, and I'm damn proud of it.
Ima do that next year for my family

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
My mom is making chili and sloppy joes for Christmas Eve dinner. I'm making a ham and roasted carrots. I'm gonna eat before I go over there.

Reactions: JanetW and XWarrior

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just wanted to relay my experience with the new payment system. I set it up last week on the 18th for the three day interval. The first transfer got initiated on Saturday the 21st and I got the Amazon transfer email a few hours later. I got a confirmation email from my bank on Monday the 23rd at 4:30 am saying that the funds had posted to my bank account. With Amazon payments, my weekend transfers were posting on Monday mornings, so no real change there.

So, all-in-all I didn't have with any issues switching over to the new payment system. I was surprised because I thought that I would end up with problems. Anyway, that's how it went for me.
My second transfer initiated and completed yesterday but it's not in my account today. Guess it'll show up on Thursday (I hope). I wish the initiation wasn't so late in the day.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
My husband decided this morning that he wants to do a Christmas Eve dinner. I'll have to thank him when he gets off work later for giving me the opportunity to throw elbows at Kroger this morning. Apparently half the city decided last minute to grocery shop.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'm calling an audible on today's National calendar.

Luminaria Day - not on the official calendar, but this is its day to shine (pun intended) for the paper bag filled with sand and a candle as luminarias light the roadways to guide the spirit of Jesus. Some people in Northern New Mexico call them "farolitos" so happy Farolito Day to those up north. Old Town Albuquerque Christmas Eve Luminaria display is depicted below. Mine own luminaria display is not as impressive. :wink:

Actually listed on today's calendar:

Christmas Eve

National Eggnog Day
- I have a feeling a lot of you have already hit the nog early due to the death of turking today.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My husband decided this morning that he wants to do a Christmas Eve dinner. I'll have to thank him when he gets off work later for giving me the opportunity to throw elbows at Kroger this morning. Apparently half the city decided last minute to grocery shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.