12/24 - Christmas Eve Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm crust not finding anything at all beyond those John Doe hits. I'm going to be in trouble soon. I just need to make about 4.00...
Are you using a scrapper? How many HITs have you completed? Are you looking for surveys as well?

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
You know I've tried to find out to search on how to use a script like someone mentioned today for John Doe hits. I'm puzzled how to use the script. I've searched Turk Scripts and just get the big programs. I tried keybind scripting in Turk, didn't work. Can someone point me in a direction to figuring out how to use the John Doe HIT script?

Reactions: aveline

Pallandius

Reaction score
Actually wheat a minute I just found: https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3...?assignment_id=3IX2EGZR7BJDZVGYDVP7L4U9U3UJRT

I need to learn more about these terms and tools. I have over 20 or so of the old and new stuff on tamper including TurkMaster but as I'm still a novice with it I'm crust not likely using as effectively as I could. I don't have accept and preview on anything at the moment and none usual stuff I have saved are turning up. So I'm just looking manually.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
You know I've tried to find out to search on how to use a script like someone mentioned today for John Doe hits. I'm puzzled how to use the script. I've searched Turk Scripts and just get the big programs. I tried keybind scripting in Turk, didn't work. Can someone point me in a direction to figuring out how to use the John Doe HIT script?
Do you know which script it was? I think I saw someone post an AHK earlier and if that's what you're trying to use, it's a bit different from normal JS scripts.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you actually "made" the script in Tampermonkey? Aka, opened a blank script, then copied and pasted, named, and saved the script?

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you know which script it was? I think I saw someone post an AHK earlier and if that's what you're trying to use, it's a bit different from normal JS scripts.
this one...
If anyone needs an AHK for John Does, here's what I'm using.

Code:
1:: send {tab}{down}{tab}{down 3}{tab}{down}{Tab 2}
2:: send {tab}{down}{tab}{down}{tab}{down}{Tab 2}
3:: send {tab}{down 3}{tab}{down}{tab}{down}{Tab 2}
4:: send {tab}{space}{tab}{down 3}{tab}{down}{Tab 2}
5:: send {tab}{space}{tab}{space}{tab}{down}{Tab 2}
6:: send {tab}{down 3}{tab}{space}{tab}{down}{Tab 2}
7:: send {tab}{down 3}{tab}{down 3}{tab}{down}{Tab 2}
8:: send {tab}{down}{tab}{space}{tab}{down}{Tab 2}
9:: send {tab}{space}{tab}{down}{tab}{down}{Tab 2}

Click yes first then press a number.
1 = foreign speech, no text.
2 = foreign speeh and text
3 = foreign text, no speech.
4 = english speech, no text
5 = english speech and text
6 = english text, no speech
7 = no speech or text
8 = foreign speech, English text
9 = English Speech, foreign text

All of them set objectionable content to No and then highlight the submit button. If no objectional content, hit space to submit. Otherwise, go back, change that to yes, and pick whatever content you saw.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Have you actually "made" the script in Tampermonkey? Aka, opened a blank script, then copied and pasted, named, and saved the script?
nope..no idea what to do with it...I'll see if I can do that...thanks!

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Actually wheat a minute I just found: https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3...?assignment_id=3IX2EGZR7BJDZVGYDVP7L4U9U3UJRT

I need to learn more about these terms and tools. I have over 20 or so of the old and new stuff on tamper including TurkMaster but as I'm still a novice with it I'm crust not likely using as effectively as I could. I don't have accept and preview on anything at the moment and none usual stuff I have saved are turning up. So I'm just looking manually.
If you haven't done them already, here are a couple to help get you to your $4 mark.

$1 https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3QNYYBA9MLKB923DEZ903TGQMNAWBU/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw

$1 https://worker.mturk.com/projects/349I5E7LWDM4F2GV8BAKFTALXREJ9P/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw

$1.50 https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3MQQ4RVXB66VUW7K9HPR5PZ6CLD2AM/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw

$3.10 https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3Z6RM2J048CLCLSHT11199LMZVGTO2/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
this one...

Code:

7 = no speech or text

All of them set objectionable content to No and then highlight the submit button. If no objectional content, hit space to submit. Otherwise, go back, change that to yes, and pick whatever content you saw.
Yeah, that's an autohotkey script. You'll actually have to download and install the AHK software from here. After that, you would copy that text and paste it into a new text file, then name it filename.ahk. Then you would be able to run that script by opening that file. I should add that AHK only works on Windows, so if you're on something different you're kinda out of luck.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that's an autohotkey script. You'll actually have to download and install the AHK software from here. After that, you would copy that text and paste it into a new text file, then name it filename.ahk. Then you would be able to run that script by opening that file. I should add that AHK only works on Windows, so if you're on something different you're kinda out of luck.
SWEET...thanks so much!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
SWEET...thanks so much!
Just an FYI about ahk, since you're new to it: Script performance can sometimes vary from computer to computer, depending on how the script is written and the speed of your computer. I would make sure that it's actually doing what you're expecting it to do before you start submitting stuff. Also, don't forget to turn the script off after you're done using it, otherwise it could cause issues with other things.

Pallandius

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm not able to do any of these hits due to not qualifying or having done too many from the requester earlier or in the case of the last two I just got there a little too late. I am grateful for the assistance though!

Guessing I"m going to have to buckle down and do those John Doe hits. I've never used that AHK thing. That would look useful if I could figure out how to get it working.

Last edited:

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Just an FYI about ahk, since you're new to it: Script performance can sometimes vary from computer to computer, depending on how the script is written and the speed of your computer. I would make sure that it's actually doing what you're expecting it to do before you start submitting stuff. Also, don't forget to turn the script off after you're done using it, otherwise it could cause issues with other things.
Good stuff, I owe you a coke.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Not to discourage anyone from using AHK but SarahAshlee90 @SarahAshlee90 wrote a script that is very user friendly so you also have that option:
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         john doe
// @version      1.0
// @description  autoselect
// @author       SarahAshlee90
// @include     https://www.google.com/*
// @grant        none
// @require     https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.1.1.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

setTimeout(function(){

$('div[id="video-placeholder"]').click();

$('input[value="PLAYABLE"]').eq(0).click();
$('input[value="ENGLISH"]').eq(0).click();
$('input[value="ENGLISH"]').eq(1).click();
$('input[value="NOT_SENSITIVE"]').click();

}, 888);
Fills in the buttons for the most common answers and autoplays videos.

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
this one...

Code:

7 = no speech or text

If you want to use your keypad, just add numpad before each number, like so:

numpad1:: send {tab}{down}{tab}{down 3}{tab}{down}{Tab 2}

Pallandius

Reaction score
While I just got the AHK script working I'm curious how to run the userscript that sarahashlee made since it appears to be on a different sort of platform.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
While I just got the AHK script working I'm curious how to run the userscript that sarahashlee made since it appears to be on a different sort of platform.
Copy everything in the code box
Click add new script in tampermonkey/greasemonkey
Paste the code and click save.

Status
Not open for further replies.