12/24 - Christmas Eve Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
I was using Hit Catcher. I haven't really messed around with Panda Crazy that much yet though I do have it installed.
If you use Panda Crazy, you can paste the full URL into the add job. With HIT Catcher you just need to use the GroupID.

Jessie Bustin

Reaction score
I am stupid slow at these JDs. I can't stay focused at all. Likke ooohhh, I got a new e-mail, or I should check the forum every other HIT I submit lol.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I am stupid slow at these JDs. I can't stay focused at all. Likke ooohhh, I got a new e-mail, or I should check the forum every other HIT I submit lol.
That's because they suck and are way underpaid. I can always focus on ones that pay better!

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
She's also new and may not know the scripts. Some of us don't code, have closed quals, or know your secrets. So to get 5 dollars an hour is much better than that big fat 0. Everyone has been pretty shitty lately about JDs. If the people knew of way higher paying batches or surveys, they would be there. Mindless 10 seconds, and with a script you might have to click two more. Cap. Wait an hour. And go at it again. That's an easy goal for whoever doesn't have a high goal. Was a peaceful forum til the other day when everone felt the need to start talking shit but that's okay too. Anyway, if you need any help @Jessie Bustin PM me. Because all the people who talk about JDs talk shit, and they haven't helped you one bit.

Reactions: SCOTTM

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
She's also new and may not know the scripts. Some of us don't code, have closed quals, or know your secrets. So to get 5 dollars an hour is much better than that big fat 0. Everyone has been pretty shitty lately about JDs. If the people knew of way higher paying batches or surveys, they would be there. Mindless 10 seconds, and with a script you might have to click two more. Cap. Wait an hour. And go at it again. That's an easy goal for whoever doesn't have a high goal. Was a peaceful forum til the other day when everone felt the need to start talking shit but that's okay too. Anyway, if you need any help @Jessie Bustin PM me. Because all the people who talk about JDs talk shit, and they haven't helped you one bit.
You realize that the reason that most people recommend avoiding JD is because the pay is so low. If people stop doing low paying HITs then the requesters will raise the pay. It happened when Sergey drop his pay from $0.10 to $0.05 and then $0.03. People stopped doing them, and a week or two later they were back up to $0.10. Seven cents may not seem like a big deal, but if JD was paying a dime per, we could be making $20-$30 an hour, or at least $15 if you wanted to go slower.

TL : DR We are trying to get everyone to only accept non-slave pay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.