12/23 - Upside Down Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Lem

Reaction score
Quick question....so I finally got my hubby to sign up for Mturk :D I know that some surveys go by IP address so those we can only do once between us regardless of our demographic right? but what about batches like JOhn Doe? Can we both do them at the same time because we're two different workers just in the same house? I don't know how the multi worker household works :( lol please and thank you!

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Quick question....so I finally got my hubby to sign up for Mturk :D I know that some surveys go by IP address so those we can only do once between us regardless of our demographic right? but what about batches like JOhn Doe? Can we both do them at the same time because we're two different workers just in the same house? I don't know how the multi worker household works :( lol please and thank you!
Good Morning, We had 3 accounts at one time in the same house and now have 2. Just make sure you work your own accounts and there are many times we even compete to see who can finish the most of a batch. We do anything it allows us to do.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Started John Doe hits but stopped and I went to do a few more but I can't because of an error. Is there a cap? I only did like 10 or so.
I usually get capped in the hundreds.

A.Lem

Reaction score
Good Morning, We had 3 accounts at one time in the same house and now have 2. Just make sure you work your own accounts and there are many times we even compete to see who can finish the most of a batch. We do anything it allows us to do.
oh yah we're both doing our own accounts lol I just didn't want to get one or both of us banned if we worked on the same batches since I know that some surveys are one per IP address and not per worker....THANKS!

Reactions: teal4life

squee

I turk therefore I am
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about conflict in the workplace | Accept
Requester: Medha Raj [A3SE8GZPSVKQWO] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.75] [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.81] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 3.89] [Fair: 4.87] [Reviews: 76] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.39] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about a scenario
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.