12/23 - Upside Down Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
In case I get all caught up in life the next 2 days I'd like to take a moment now and wish each and everyone of my MTC family a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for all the laughs and stuffs each day.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>
D

Deleted member 526

why is this forum even public anyways? did you know over half the people who come here are republicans/conservatives/libertarians/etc.? did you know sweetiepuff telling me to check out her colors is a no no? did you know I made $187 earlier today because I wasn't distracted by rainbow people rudeness? you guys hate everybody. you guys are dinosaurs. make your forum private instead of continuing to convince everyone to hate you back! :)

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
why is this forum even public anyways? did you know over half the people who come here are republicans/conservatives/libertarians/etc.? did you know sweetiepuff telling me to check out her colors is a no no? did you know I made $187 earlier today because I wasn't distracted by rainbow people rudeness? you guys hate everybody. you guys are dinosaurs. make your forum private instead of continuing to convince everyone to hate you back! :)
What the fresh hell are you on about? o.0

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I don't see what political views have to do with how this forum is run. In fact, we try our best to keep politics out of the work threads, just so that it doesn't become an issue.

Looking at your post history, I think I see what you're referring to, about Sweetiepuff. I think you misunderstand what she was talking about, though. She was just referring to the TO colors showing up in search, which is something that you were talking about. I don't think there was anything political about it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "rainbow people", but we try very hard to make sure that the atmosphere here is friendly. It's not always easy with so many members, though. Sometimes we miss things. If you feel people are being unfair or rude towards you or others, I'm always willing to listen. You can shoot me a private message any time. I take my job as admin here very seriously, and I know everyone else on staff feels the same way about their roles. If we're not getting something right, we want to know.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I don't see what political views have to do with how this forum is run. In fact, we try our best to keep politics out of the work threads, just so that it doesn't become an issue.

Looking at your post history, I think I see what you're referring to, about Sweetiepuff. I think you misunderstand what she was talking about, though. She was just referring to the TO colors showing up in search, which is something that you were talking about. I don't think there was anything political about it.

I'm not sure what you mean by "rainbow people", but we try very hard to make sure that the atmosphere here is friendly. It's not always easy with so many members, though. Sometimes we miss things. If you feel people are being unfair or rude towards you or others, I'm always willing to listen. You can shoot me a private message any time. I take my job as admin here very seriously, and I know everyone else on staff feels the same way about their roles. If we're not getting something right, we want to know.
You're so sweet and patient. I wanna be like you.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I don’t hate anyone.
I only have 2 members that annoy me slightly out of like a million people.
I really like you a lot!!!!!!!
I got an email from Joanne’s earlier and it made me think of you. :love:
Glad you made $187
:gucci:

Status
Not open for further replies.