12/21 - Winner Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
This thread should be called WINTER Wednesday. Brrrr. I always thought Christmas should be in like late January instead, so you have something to look forward to. Instead they put it 4 days into winter and you have three miserable months of cold weather to look forward to.
unless, like me, you like the cold
I hate snow, don't get me wrong.
I hate shoveling, driving in snow, etc...
but cold air is the best
anything over 60F can go straight to hell

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score

Lauren

Reaction score
unless, like me, you like the cold
I hate snow, don't get me wrong.
I hate shoveling, driving in snow, etc...
but cold air is the best
anything over 60F can go straight to hell
Do you really like the cold, though? If so, do you not use heat? I can understand people not liking it to be 100 degrees, but I'm sure if you kept your house/apartment at 40 degrees, you'd get sick of it pretty quickly lol. I love feeling the sun on my skin and being hot, so even in the summer I'll rarely use the AC unless I'm moving around a lot and it's above 75 inside. If I'm just chilling on the couch I'm good with 80. but in the winter, the heat has to be on 71 or I'll be freezing, even with wearing several layers, I can feel my hands and face be too cold.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
how do you stagger them?
Last question I promise....do you use PC or TM
My lazy-dunwann-be-awake-yet self is gonna answer both in one go.. I use PC or TM, depending on which has better luck for the day on catching them. Today, it's TM. Websites started heavier, so a 2 and 3 for them, with a 5 for used cars, which seems to stack them in there pretty well as they trickle. It's all up to preferences and such (yo). Sometimes that close of a stagger can cause PREs and needs to be adjusted, depending on Amazon's mood. If it's a heavy PRE day, I'll stick to the one/two.

Hope that helps. I am no expert, and my brain's not awake yet, so hope any of that made sense..

Reactions: lsutiger25

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
"What's ur settings at?"

*never gets response
all 4 running at 900ms,auto slowdown off, nothing else(except Mturk forum of course) running any other bandwidth cuz I gots poo poo internet

Last edited:
Reactions: LowCalCalzone

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
This thread should be called WINTER Wednesday. Brrrr. I always thought Christmas should be in like late January instead, so you have something to look forward to. Instead they put it 4 days into winter and you have three miserable months of cold weather to look forward to.
I always thought that Christmas should come once every 3 years. Maybe then I'd actually look forward to it!

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
My lazy-dunwann-be-awake-yet self is gonna answer both in one go.. I use PC or TM, depending on which has better luck for the day on catching them. Today, it's TM. Websites started heavier, so a 2 and 3 for them, with a 5 for used cars, which seems to stack them in there pretty well as they trickle. It's all up to preferences and such (yo). Sometimes that close of a stagger can cause PREs and needs to be adjusted, depending on Amazon's mood. If it's a heavy PRE day, I'll stick to the one/two.

Hope that helps. I am no expert, and my brain's not awake yet, so hope any of that made sense..
That makes perfect sense and helps so much! Thank you

Reactions: minkyboodle

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score

I though you were staggering them using PC - and I was wondering how THAT worked. I thought I missed something! I have not used TM for some time, may have to load that up with Z pandas. Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: minkyboodle

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"What's ur settings at?"

*never gets response
The thing I've observed for myself and from others is that settings are different across the board, dependent on how Amazon is acting with PREs for the day and individual internet/computer speeds, etc. Sharing settings can be useful, but in the end, personal tweaks will always be necessary for the numbers to adequately catch the goods on each person's device.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone catching anything but websites ( not that I'm complaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.