12/21 - Winner Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
That is all I am getting at the moment
Thanks- I just changed up my TM like it was suggested to but wanted to make sure I did it right...I'm alternating between Z"s and speechfeedback

Reaction score
What do you guys put on website evaluation when it is not a company? I just got a charity website for kids education in africa.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How do you all classify sites like Monster or EveryJobforMe? Search engine?

Reactions: Pleco

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
Im getting nothing but website eval....

Lauren

Reaction score
I always thought that Christmas should come once every 3 years. Maybe then I'd actually look forward to it!
Christmas is only fun if it's voluntary. I love shopping for my nieces and nephews as well as my best friends and seeing their faces when they open their gifts. If you don't like your family and you're only buying gifts because you "have" to, and you don't really know them that well to come up with an extremely thoughtful gift, then it's not going to be fun. I only wish I had more money, 'cause then I'd be able to buy more presents. :)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are you actually a fish in disguise as a rat?
Oh I'm sorry, are our names what we are now? Do all the people called Archer have to carry arrows and a bow? Well you tell them that, not me, they're not gonna be happy about it.

Reaction score
A charity is still a company isn't it?
I think so, but whenever i see the options i think of a business thing, as the question, Customer Location, Business Location... A charity doesn't have 'customers', but yeah, i can improvise tho... I got a politician website once. I was totally lost that time

Lauren

Reaction score
Im getting nothing but website eval....
now that I know about the plumbing and used car ones, I really don't feel like doing the website ones. :LOL:
I think I'm gonna keep the used car on ham mode while I wrap some presents; hopefully I'll catch a few

Reactions: lsutiger25

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry, are our names what we are now? Do all the people called Archer have to carry arrows and a bow? Well you tell them that, not me, they're not gonna be happy about it.
I think I'm on to something, fish!

Reactions: Pleco

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
What do you guys put on website evaluation when it is not a company? I just got a charity website for kids education in africa.
Right here in the directions of the hit:
Healthcare, car rental, apartment rental, equipment lease, training, job search, repair services, live entertainment, legal, business services, vacation timeshare, movies, air travel, hotel stays, a cruise, online services, financial products and services, streaming video subscriptions, websites, advice and assistance, advertising, gyms, etc.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
A charity is still a company isn't it?
I think so, but whenever i see the options i think of a business thing, as the question, Customer Location, Business Location... A charity doesn't have 'customers', but yeah, i can improvise tho... I got a politician website once. I was totally lost that time
Don't forget about 'Content Publisher" for those (if applicable) ... since those types of websites are usually just providing content or information to the site visitor.

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
Right here in the directions of the hit:
Healthcare, car rental, apartment rental, equipment lease, training, job search, repair services, live entertainment, legal, business services, vacation timeshare, movies, air travel, hotel stays, a cruise, online services, financial products and services, streaming video subscriptions, websites, advice and assistance, advertising, gyms, etc.
i wanna know the secret mememe I do dm me :ducky:

Status
Not open for further replies.