12/21 - Shrek Thursday!

Would you date Shrek?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
I did a decent amount of Julian Michael's today and now my % is dropping like hot cakes while it's stay relatively steady the past few days. :pensive:
Mine started dropping in the last hour or so as well. I'm stopping for a bit and hopefully whoever is checking them on the 8s will go to bed.

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
What is TV on HIT Forker?
TV is TurkerView.

Mmm.. more or less a new version of TO because I think TO is abandoned and has a lot of problems that will simply never be fixed :/ God bless it, it lived a long and happy life & very appreciative for the road map it laid out but.. IMO its a dead horse lol.

Don't get me wrong - TV kinda sucks right now too because I'm working out a lot of the moderation kinks for stuff now that its more "public" & learning what content should/should not be filtered (turns out reviews for qual HITs are kind of useless, as no one goes back to review the actual HIT to let people know if it was worth or not haha) but.. work in progress and overall the survey times especially tend to be useful since they're reflective of "our" group (power users, which most people who take the time to register on MTC / forums are) though today we randomly started getting some poorly timed reviews roll in as I work out kinks w/ the new script system (on TVJS you can submit survey times directly from mTurk so you don't have to run around to 8 different pages and screw up your work flow, but its prone to certain errors if a user does funky stuff :p)

Last edited:

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Online service feedback (mobile phones only, 3 min) | Accept
Requester: Alice Fang [A3NXAISVR2HW8Z] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.25
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 624
Description: -
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social judgments(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: PLEEP Lab [A1423FO0G8Z6D] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $17.96] [Pay: 4.45] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.31] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.50] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 50] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.35
Duration: 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Read a short hypothetical scenario and make a series of judgments.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [1428790979-68681] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.