• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh no worries at all. I'm super particular about my workflow so was just tossing out a quick-fix in case you're insane like me LOL, didn't even think of it as a complaint.
I'm a bit thick in the head... if you want to lodge a complaint with me you have to wrap it over a rock, throw with gusto :throwrock:
Vanyanka @Vanyanka teaches throwing lessons every Wednesday evening at the local Y :sofa:

does that class include lessons in stabbing or slashing of large bladed weapons?

:swing:

Nuramazing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Classification task and Policy Ratings(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lindsey [A9IDOI7MYU2O7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.20 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.43 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will play a game involving beans and answer questions about political policies
Time: 5100
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1143314486-68194] DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 60;Location In US
I didn't time this, but it already approved. The game section is tedious though.

thirdeye7

Reaction score
:eek:

kryss @kryss you allow this kind of filthy language here? :rude2:

My bad, if you really wanna hide it go to lines 225 & 258 in the code and just replace them with:

Code:
  '<span style="width: 60px; display:inline-block; text-align: center; display: none;">TV</span>' +
That'll at least stop it from being visible.. I just wasn't sure which of the original HF versions would be safe to update (all of them confuse the crap out of me w/ the MTS vs userscript versions lol) so went w/ what I knew worked.
I installed your HF fix, but when I got to Hit Finder it's still not doing anything. Am I supposed to go to a different page to initialize? Thx for the work too btw.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Michele

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
I installed your HF fix, but when I got to Hit Finder it's still not doing anything. Am I supposed to go to a different page to initialize? Thx for the work too btw.
The URL for that thing is: https://worker.mturk.com/?hit_forker

So if by "initialize" you mean even load the page - then going to that URL should fix it.
If you mean it loads, but wont scrape, its probably a conflict w/ having two versions of the same thing installed & using a temporary chrome profile and/or removing the old one will fix it.

Edit: :slowpoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.