12/21 - Fantastic Voyage Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn, I only realized those had gotten rejected after they were reversed so I am too late to join the :angry2: train.

Also not surprised that a batch paying that well was labeled as a "mistake."

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
That, it is! lol
I sort of feel like we deserve bonuses for pain and suffering though? :cautious:
I completely agree that we should be compensated when we have to track down these issues, write the emails, help them figure out how to reverse, coach them, etc...but on the other hand I'm happy for everyone that it got resolved. Seemed like a lot of people had a large chunk of money invested in these. Oh, what a life lol.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh man that Sketchloop HIT. Auto-submission and disappearing window makes me nervous.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I completely agree that we should be compensated when we have to track down these issues, write the emails, help them figure out how to reverse, coach them, etc...but on the other hand I'm happy for everyone that it got resolved. Seemed like a lot of people had a large chunk of money invested in these. Oh, what a life lol.
It really ruined my motivation to work the past couple hours and stressed me out a little. That's at least got to be worth $50. lol

Doc_Weitle

Reaction score
Did you do good today? I'm on here so I can procrastinate on things I need to do.
There is only 3 of us tonight, plus 1 stayed over. So I just got back to my bench. Not to bad though. Turkin has been a little slow, want to get another $1 or so, so to make sure but it looks like I hit my goal for the week.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
There is only 3 of us tonight, plus 1 stayed over. So I just got back to my bench. Not to bad though. Turkin has been a little slow, want to get another $1 or so, so to make sure but it looks like I hit my goal for the week.
Yay! I'd feel sorry for hosing you guys, but..you know... I'm at home about ready to eat pizza and have been busy, busy, busy all day. My mom had another flat tire and we needed to go help her, so it was good we didn't work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.