12/20 - Watch It All Burn Wednesday

Which space western franchise is better?

• Star Wars

Votes: 62 60.2%
  • Firefly

Votes: 41 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
1) That poll is a godless abomination.

2) You're all godless abominations for voting for Firefly.

3) Frankly, Nathan Fillion comes across as a paper-thin charlatan on Twitter. Nothing but meaningless platitudes and bragging about vacation spots.

FIGHT ME.
No. :chicken:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
1) That poll is a godless abomination.

2) You're all godless abominations for voting for Firefly.

3) Frankly, Nathan Fillion comes across as a paper-thin charlatan on Twitter. Nothing but meaningless platitudes and bragging about vacation spots.

FIGHT ME.

GRR

Reaction score
Not a western, but Star Trek is clearly the best sci fi franchise.

far and away star trek is the best...chics on firefly were hottest tho....

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Not a western, but Star Trek is clearly the best sci fi franchise.

Star Trek IS a western in space. Was the way Gene Roddenberry introduced it to NBC. I'm off to burn my Star Trek uniform I wore to jury service. *Bonus points if you remember that tidbit of history.

Reactions: jan and GRR

GRR

Reaction score
Star Trek IS a western in space. Was the way Gene Roddenberry introduced it to NBC. I'm off to burn my Star Trek uniform I wore to jury service. *Bonus points if you remember that tidbit of history.

if it did not happen in the western US...it is not a western....where dem western batches!

JHkerriokey

Reaction score
Ok, thought it was that I was tired and not paying attention but.... the alarm that says I pulled something to work on to my queue is missing..... I looked at the alarms on JRpanda.... don't see it.... any enlightenment available?

GRR

Reaction score
the teck and reser image hits were 2 cents now they are 8..I have done some just to have something to do...not worth it at 2 but much better at 8......if anyone can give me a hit export script I will be thankful

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

jan

Reaction score
Can't mturk, have to finish this alien autopsy knitting thing for my daughter's giving day (which she is supposed to help with, but hasn't). To add insult to injury, she tells me that one girl, for giving day, ordered a jacket and her handmade effort is to iron on patches (oh, the work!). My daughter tells me this as if *I* should have also spent money for this thing (I've been knitting for six hours so far).

I HATE parenting a teen. :(

Here's a link to the thing-y: https://img1.etsystatic.com/022/0/6238050/il_570xN.483184795_ocry.jpg

Last edited:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Can't mturk, have to finish this alien autopsy knitting thing for my daughter's giving day (which she is supposed to help with, but hasn't). To add insult to injury, she tells me that one girl, for giving day, ordered a jacket and her handmade effort is to iron on patches (oh, the work!). My daughter tells me this as if *I* should have also spent money for this thing (I've been knitting for six hours so far).

Oh, and she tells me I can't go to see the gift exchange (parents are invited) because I might embarrass her.

I HATE parenting a teen. :(
:hug:Kids :( What age(s) have you liked so far? 3.5 is also awful. 1 is nice but exhausting. I have to hope it gets better at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.