12/19 - Word Up Wednesday!

Would you rather have beef or chicken fajitas?

• Beef

• Chicken

• I'm a Vegetarian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Also, since it's slow I could get dressed properly and drive to the candy store so I don't have to tomorrow or....nevermind, caught a hit, guess candy store waits until tomorrow!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Has anyone done
Eric Requester: Read and rate Expert's answer to customer question
?

It looks absolutely tedious.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
First time i've seen a meta survey lol The survey was asking about the survey

Reactions: Jaded

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
It's funny how one can catch everything and the next day you watch all of your buddies getting all the good surveys and wonder how life can change so fast lol.
Yes. This work is literally "catch as catch can." Much luck of the draw, here. If we personally are in sync with the HITs being posted we can make "good monies": if not, not. Except for superhuman- machine-like peeps like C to the J @C to the J and Peachy @PeachyRider, et al.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yes. This work is literally "catch as catch can." Much luck of the draw, here. If we personally are in sync with the HITs being posted we can make "good monies": if not, not. Except for superhuman- machine-like peeps like C to the J @C to the J and Peachy @PeachyRider, et al.
I wanna be a sub-human super-human machine peep pls.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
IT'S SO GOOD! We went right to an island that is just vegetarian dinos and have been living there peacefully for like 4 whole days. I have a mating pair of flying dinos that are candy cane colored for the holiday and named them Desi and Lucy.

It isn't very easy though, I guess. It depends on the server probably. We end up playing it like an hour or two at a time for a few weeks and then not playing it for a year lol
when i used to play, me and my friends always lived on herbivore island too, best place to live imo.

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
when i used to play, me and my friends always lived on herbivore island too, best place to live imo.
endless resources! Now the game has you grow hair/beards so we're just out there growing hair like a couple of prehistoric (future? idk) hippies.

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
AdsForce was one of the few qualifications I actually have (had?) I don't know if what is up is temporary or if I actually do not have the qualification anymore. :unsure:
Maybe they are just testing something seeing as there is just 12 htis, if they put up a batch its always a higher number than that.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe they are just testing something seeing as there is just 12 htis, if they put up a batch its always a higher number than that.
I hope this is the case. I was able to make a very easy $30 off of the "usual" AdsForce a few Sundays ago. It was like I had the batch to myself and it was glorious.

cyberwasp

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I hope this is the case. I was able to make a very easy $30 off of the "usual" AdsForce a few Sundays ago. It was like I had the batch to myself and it was glorious.
hah ya me too, Remember they broke when there was still quite a few left and then everyone left them alone for hours, and then i tried them before bed and they were suddenly working again *kinda* had to skip some still broken ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.