12/19 - Word Up Wednesday!

Would you rather have beef or chicken fajitas?

• Beef

• Chicken

• I'm a Vegetarian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
OMG personal record again.

Official PE $43.19, if expected bonuses pay out $53.44, if ALL bonuses pay out $67.44

Holy crap.

And I finished those four math HITs (and a batch of roasting almonds) with 3 minutes to spare. Couple of doozie questions right at the end made me nervous.

keladry2009

Reaction score

Official PE $43.19, if expected bonuses pay out $53.44, if ALL bonuses pay out $67.44

Holy crap.

And I finished those four math HITs (and a batch of roasting almonds) with 3 minutes to spare. Couple of doozie questions right at the end made me nervous.
way to go!! thats one heck of a PE!

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Training qualifier to do UserBob HITs | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Req TV): $18.01/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.69] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.93] [Fast: 4.99]
Description:
Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Reviewer DoesNotExist Take Test; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

qual task, been looking for this

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score

Holy crap.

hell yeah, i've had that kind of day too. $32.40 PE but I got bonuses of $20, $8, and like $11 so if they pay out... i'll be happy

today was a bad day for me generally, i have pink eye and had to leave work early and spent about 8 hours in terrible pain so it's nice to make some money back that i lost

Skylycat

Reaction score
My PE is $39.99. Plus that sweet $20 bonus and the darn participant C $5 bonus. I don't have it in me for one more penny. Night all.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
today was a bad day for me generally, i have pink eye and had to leave work early and spent about 8 hours in terrible pain so it's nice to make some money back that i lost
I'm sorry. :(

I'd give you a virtual hug but I don't want to catch virtual pinkeye.

Did you take an NSAID and get eye drops? Try a warm, damp washcloth over your eyes for a few minutes?

I hope you recover soon.

Reactions: jklmnop

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah at first the walk in guy
I'm sorry. :(

I'd give you a virtual hug but I don't want to catch virtual pinkeye.

Did you take an NSAID and get eye drops? Try a warm, damp washcloth over your eyes for a few minutes?

I hope you recover soon.
Thanks, yeah I went to a walk in clinic and he just gave me a script for antihistamine drops and after some hours I called back and was like dude you gotta help me I'm dying and he gave me NSAID drops and antibiotic drops plus I'm taking oral NSAIDs. It's about 50% better I'd say. Definitely not fun. I look like I have a black eye

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
*flails*

Caught a $2.75 survey and after I open it and read the into, it says I'm too old.

(smacks survey)

Gonna throw it back in a minute, group ID 3WNTBWVI6HTJRX1NXIJJ8RMNEEG1DZ

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
These are worth the money, and pretty quick. The full sentence HITs (click on requester name) take too long for the money, in my opinion.

Title: transcribe the word | Accept
Requester: Gopala Krishna [ADVMRIZIT1OE5] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 52
Description: You will hear the distorted audio of a single word. Listen and guess the original word.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.