12/19 - Trading Places Tuesday

Have you seen coffeeowl's favorite "holiday" movie Trading Places?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DankoRamone

Reaction score
It was running *very* sporadically for me. It would pull up stuff when I refreshed the page and only every 5 minutes or so even though the only watcher I had going was running every 2 seconds. It was running but caught nothing. I gave up on it for today.
It doesn't even load in the first please. I don't just mean the watchers don't load, I mean Turkmaster itself never appears. I never get to the point of seeing if it actually catches anything.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It doesn't even load in the first please. I don't just mean the watchers don't load, I mean Turkmaster itself never appears. I never get to the point of seeing if it actually catches anything.
I think you're having an issue with the new Firefox.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

A2YIE

Reaction score
Did anyone else receive an email of having to verifying information? I withdrew and transferred money than it states I have to verify information? I've been working on this for 6 months and all things were verified previously? It states things are not complete amazon payments profile. I go to click that. It states my email has been verified now it may take up to 24 hours to verify my identity. Two incomplete steps says states missing date of birth and than account verification could not be completed. However, when I go to click complete tax profile I get the next page which states thank you for registering with Amazon payments we need to do you to do two more things before you we can verify your account. States my email has been verified but takes 24 hours up to verify my identify. So now I can't even work on HITS again its like when I first just started. Is there a telephone number or place to contact that anyone knows to unscrew this? Can I just fax my information somewhere? Does anyone know? Not really like being a fan of being stopped from being able to work on HITS. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: C to the J

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't do these alans anyway. Instagram annoys me. Probably the old man in me and these damn kids with their social media and whatnot...

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
So how about a thread for documentaries ? And if a thread was made how would it be sorted / divided ?

I like a good documentary.

Problem is.. there aren't many good documentaries. Compared to the total amount of them that is.

Instead, I am trying to turk and watch the new IT.

Reactions: optipfrog

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did anyone else receive an email of having to verifying information? I withdrew and transferred money than it states I have to verify information? I've been working on this for 6 months and all things were verified previously? It states things are not complete amazon payments profile. I go to click that. It states my email has been verified now it may take up to 24 hours to verify my identity. Two incomplete steps says states missing date of birth and than account verification could not be completed. However, when I go to click complete tax profile I get the next page which states thank you for registering with Amazon payments we need to do you to do two more things before you we can verify your account. States my email has been verified but takes 24 hours up to verify my identify. So now I can't even work on HITS again its like when I first just started. Is there a telephone number or place to contact that anyone knows to unscrew this? Can I just fax my information somewhere? Does anyone know? Not really like being a fan of being stopped from being able to work on HITS. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
They fucked up and accidentally suspended 200 accounts.
You're going to have to call down to Amazon Payments and hope you can get in touch with someone who knows what's going on.

A2YIE

Reaction score
They fucked up and accidentally suspended 200 accounts.
You're going to have to call down to Amazon Payments and hope you can get in touch with someone who knows what's going on.
Awesome...I should say...what a bunch of deucebags. I will contact them tomorrow after work.

Last edited:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Does anybody know what could be causing a HIT page to open when I click on pandas from this thread and then just close immediately? I turned off Panda Crazy to see if that was affecting it, and restarted Firefox, but it is still doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.