12/18 - Wubba Wednesday!

Regarding holiday travel, will you be...

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Hold your horses a $0.50 survey ?

Title: Take a quick survey about a charity | PANDA
Requester: RWR [A3MV170DOE8PQV] (Req TV): $40.44/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Answer a few short questions about a charity
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Completed Charity Survey DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
hotd! :) i liked it and it wasnt a 25 cent survey.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Title: Trump and the Whistleblower (~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Vaidmo Group [A1XFGLB9IGB4KE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.62] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.78] [Fast=2.98] [Comm=2.11] [Fair=3.31] [Reviews=200] [ToS=4]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 45:00
Available: 24
Description: What do you think about the impeachment vote today? Answer some questions about Trump and Trump's Whistleblower.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [5982129-188446] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

anyone have a ⏲ ? i wonder if its decent or like that way too long/way underpaid :poop: from the other day.

Reactions: ekkirksey

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Wierdness in my Amazon account for a withdrawal (under the old regime) transfer made just a short time ago was eligible for withdrawal to bank though would be second of the day but it was off by a dollar or so. ?
They probably just don't like you and are pissed at you for not changing to the new system and decided to penalize you ,lol

I transferred with the old regime today, too. They like me though, so all went well.

Reactions: HelloHello

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
anyone have a ⏲ ? i wonder if its decent or like that way too long/way underpaid :poop: from the other day.
My hourly was down to about $8 by the end, so about 5 mins.

Reactions: rsmath

ekkirksey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Investigating recognition memory (~15min) | PANDA
Requester: MSPS Complex Human Data Hub [A31EO81GH4ZF5T] (Req TV): $36.10/hr/hr
Description:
We will present you with a list of items, afterwhich you will be tested on your memory.
Time: 3 hour(s)
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

HIT time: 5:51

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Wierdness in my Amazon account for a withdrawal (under the old regime) transfer made just a short time ago was eligible for withdrawal to bank though would be second of the day but it was off by a dollar or so. ?
do you shop on amazon? sometimes when AP amount to send to my bank is lower than what i transferred to AP from AMT, its because an amazon purchase used my AP balance instead of other payment methods. I'm now to the point i transfer to bank before i order anything on amazon just so AP money isnt used as a funding source.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Investigating recognition memory (~15min) | PANDA
Requester: MSPS Complex Human Data Hub [A31EO81GH4ZF5T] (Req TV): $36.10/hr/hr
Description:
We will present you with a list of items, afterwhich you will be tested on your memory.
Time: 3 hour(s)
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
I just caught this, and then it said "you already completed this task, please return the hit"
And so I did.
I also was kinda glad, because I think I'm done for the night! My motivation ran away...

HelloHello

Reaction score
do you shop on amazon? sometimes when AP amount to send to my bank is lower than what i transferred to AP from AMT, its because an amazon purchase used my AP balance instead of other payment methods. I'm now to the point i transfer to bank before i order anything on amazon just so AP money isnt used as a funding source.
That may indeed be the case since my gift card was somewhere around .76 cents short of the total though I have a card on file; the weirdest part is that I did a transfer this morning, so I guess we can now transfer multiple times a day until we sign up for the 'new' system (?)

Reactions: rsmath and Blakkat

HelloHello

Reaction score
I just caught this, and then it said "you already completed this task, please return the hit"
And so I did.
I also was kinda glad, because I think I'm done for the night! My motivation ran away...
Me too on all counts, but I'm pretty certain I didn't do it before.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about refugees | Accept
Requester: bimbisar irom [A1AVV7DKMZP7BX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: 20 minute survey about refugees
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: XWarrior

HelloHello

Reaction score
I'm bummed my Sallys gift card has not yet arrived (FedX) and I ordered it December 5 and it was supposed to arrive in 3 to 4 days. I want it before the sale on my BOGO hair color expires. Of course,I sent them an email which has not been responded to and when I think to call them it is either before or after hours!

Reactions: Blakkat

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I just finished this and it took me 30 minutes. It shouldn't have taken that long, but there are a few writing sections (3-4 sentences min) and I kind of got off on a tangent and couldn't stop and wrote how I really feel about everything and everyone and it was a huge mess.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I'm bummed my Sallys gift card has not yet arrived (FedX) and I ordered it December 5 and it was supposed to arrive in 3 to 4 days.
i hope you bought it from a legit source. there are so many sketchy places and ways to buy gift cards i only buy direct from the merchant or at kroger if the gift card has cloaked digits on it (and not all gift cards at kroger have obscured numbers).

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I just finished this and it took me 30 minutes. It shouldn't have taken that long, but there are a few writing sections (3-4 sentences min) and I kind of got off on a tangent and couldn't stop and wrote how I really feel about everything and everyone and it was a huge mess.
i saw 8 mins here, panda'd it and it was the same :poop: i did the other day so i gave up 3 mins into it as to not get suckered again. congrats for sticking with it.

• Love
Reactions: LucyO

HelloHello

Reaction score
i hope you bought it from a legit source. there are so many sketchy places and ways to buy gift cards i only buy direct from the merchant or at kroger if the gift card has cloaked digits on it (and not all gift cards at kroger have obscured numbers).
Yep, I bought it straight from Sallys Beauty.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I really want a rib eye steak, medium rare, cooked on the grill, béarnaise sauce, a baked potato with sour cream, and some steamed broccoli, but it's too late for that. I guess I'll have to settle for a quick snack, a cat cuddling session, and DOOL in bed!

Good night everyone!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Yep, I bought it straight from Sallys Beauty.
wow, surprising they are that bad at fulfillment considering they are a well known legit retailer and i havent heard bad things about them. i assume you were never given a tracking number to see if it was lost in transit or even received by the delivery company.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
. I guess I'll have to settle for a quick snack, a cat cuddling session, and DOOL in bed!

Good night everyone!
good night. i hope you have a DOOL instead of today's real life soap opera if nbc covered it all day instead of just towards the end.

HelloHello

Reaction score
wow, surprising they are that bad at fulfillment considering they are a well known legit retailer and i havent heard bad things about them. i assume you were never given a tracking number to see if it was lost in transit or even received by the delivery company.
It says, "Tracking not available"

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.