12/18 - Wubba Wednesday!

Regarding holiday travel, will you be...

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Assess the Quality of Speech Signal | Accept
Requester: ASPIRE research group [A2PMB6YO4YTG2H] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.40] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: Determine how human assess speech signals in real environment
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: Veltora Otew

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Entrepreneurship Perceptions | Accept
Requester: jeffrey m. pollack [A3LWV0UTWRPR8G] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.93] [Fast=4.83] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
Duration: 50:00
Available: 1
Description: A 20 minute survey for ENTREPRENEURS.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Entrepreneurship Perceptions | Accept
Requester: jeffrey m. pollack [A3LWV0UTWRPR8G] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.93] [Fast=4.83] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
Duration: 50:00
Available: 1
Description: A 20 minute survey for ENTREPRENEURS.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: ~2-4 minute survey sharing why a current/past manager was good or bad | Accept
Requester: Alex O'Connor [A351CD0K3FVX5A] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.25] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Recall either an inspiring or diminishing manager, and write answers to 2-4 open-ended questions about this manager, and what effect this person had on you.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Are these any good? I tried one and I felt like I had no idea how to judge a surgeon...
They're ok, not great pay wise. Never got a rejection. Maybe they block if you give bad judgments? They're pretty easy work though

Reactions: Akai

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: ~6min survey about monthly bills. Must manage and pay bills for yourself or your household. You need a computer w/ internet. | PANDA
Requester: KY3 [A2HWVG06FKXT0W] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.11 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.62 Generosity
★★★★ 4.07 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.56 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 176 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
HIT Time: 3 min

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Are these any good? I tried one and I felt like I had no idea how to judge a surgeon...
just do your best and try to give an honest rating, the more of them you watch the more discerning you will be about it.

also
**EDIT: the pay isn't the greatest, but they post nearly every day and you have good chance of grabbing some when they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatJersey

DatJersey

Reaction score

DatJersey

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from ETH DeSciL for work related to 33K3E8REWWWHS60TNDRUXCWGDTY8XW.
The value of your bonus is: $2.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for 'Short Psychology Study'. Thanks for your participation.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
  • Wow
Reactions: Charlene22

michaelandmeg

Reaction score
To Amazon and All Officials It May Concern,
"I am respectfully requesting that the hold on my funds/account be lifted. I am not necessarily requesting that my account be re-opened or allowed to continue to use the Amazon Mturk service, as I've started transcribing through CrowdSource's Personal Platform rather than completing their hits through Amazon's M-Turk Platform. As of now, I've decided to work with Amazon's close competitors.
"I have previously requested a review/appeal of my case which was ignored, despite me following Amazon's Protocol to un-suspend my account, including sending the requested documents and information via both fax and email. Although I disagree with Amazon M-Turk's actions of not following up, nor following timely procedure or protocol to update my account information, nor releasing my funds that I respectively worked hard to earn in order to pay for my children's Christmas gifts. I feel that holding my funds for any more than 180 days for a non-fraudulent violation of Amazon Mturk's Policy (Updating Account Information) would be unusual punishment and abuse of power, charges will be filed with the following agencies if funds aren't released or protocol isn't followed within the 180 day limit.
(agencies in the states that I reside or have operated with a presence in)
The Texas Office of the Attorney General
https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/contact-us
The Arkansas Office of the Attorney General
https://arkansasag.gov/resources/contact-us/
Additionally:
The United States Federal Reserve
http://www.federalreserveconsumerhelp.gov/complaintinfo.cfm?info=1]What do I need to know before I file a complaint? | Federal Reserve Consumer Help[/url]
(I understand that Amazon does not operate as a “bank” which is precisely why they may be interested in such complaints)
The Better Business Bureau:
https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx'][URL='https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx[/url]']https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx[/URL]

As a Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker, with over 100,000 jobs / hits submitted, having a masters qualification, and very few rejections. I understand my account has been suspended, due to "Updated Information" needed that could have possibly been triggered by me relocating from one state to another. However, I feel that the witholding of my earnings is subject to be punishable by state and federal laws and I hereby request the release of my hard earned money and(or) my account un-suspended within the 180 days cited by state and federal laws."

If you have any questions, concerns, or able to assist, you can contact me via my Amazon Worker Email Address (xxxxxx@gmail.com) or at the phone number (512-xxx-xxxx.)

Thanks, xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Note: I have repeatedly send the requested documents via email, and fax as requested by Amazon, and followed Amazon's protocol precisely. I've sent 5+ emails, placed 5+ phone calls speaking with Amazon's Customer Support Reps, and have received no information regarding the release of my funds, nor the re-in statement of my account despite following protocol. I've also calculated missed time from work to fax these documents, email these documents, contact customer service via phone, and also fees associated with speaking with an attorney to discuss these matters.
I look forward to and hope to here back from Amazon in a timely manner regarding my account suspension, and for which my earnings have been with-held.

In best regards,
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.