12/18 - Magic Monday!

How often do you wash your bed sheets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Good Morning All! Happy Monday!

Signing on to the new site this morning was strange.
Also my deposit hit my bank this morning, I transferred it on Thurs. I hope this is just because of all the site change stuff.

terp

Contributor
Reaction score
The subway is typically not bad in the day but at night I wont ride it without my boyfriend, I've seen some sketchy characters. Some asshole terrorist tried to blow up the Port Authority subway station last week. The people here didn't even blink, most were just annoyed the commutes got screwed up. That tells you about New Yorkers!!!
I was pissed that a stupid C train was rolling through Herald Square. At least the Rangers ticket prices dropped mightily that day. Game was cheap. :)

PS... go to hell, Amazon. After 4 years, I have to relearn mturk now?

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome.

The purse in my avatar is from Chinatown!!!!:LOL::LOL:

The subway is typically not bad in the day but at night I wont ride it without my boyfriend, I've seen some sketchy characters. Some asshole terrorist tried to blow up the Port Authority subway station last week. The people here didn't even blink, most were just annoyed the commutes got screwed up. That tells you about New Yorkers!!!

Glad you had fun:celebrate2::celebrate2::celebrate2::celebrate2:
Yeah, we did the subway at night and I didn't find it too scary, although I could see how some people would not want to be alone.

I deliberately kept the news about the idiot with the bomb from my GF -- she never watches the news and would've wanted to cancel the trip if she'd heard.

Reactions: SarahAshlee90

Julie Todd

Reaction score
Any advice for me on getting back to the old site. I don't have my turk master because every time that I log on it takes me to the new site.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Any advice for me on getting back to the old site. I don't have my turk master because every time that I log on it takes me to the new site.
you cant. its gone.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
anyone doing the globalworkforge daily surveys? I thought it was over last week but i just got an email this morning, but the link is to the HIT on the old site and i can't see it. and when i search globalworkforge i don't see anything up

edit: just got this message from the requester. nvm
The study is over but I forgot to turn off the script that published the HIT, sorry
I was just about to answer you on this and check myself bc I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for answering yourself and in turn helping me lol

Reactions: bxpretzel

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Except it's not. There are still a lot of HITs and requesters using the old site.
gone in the sense that you can freely use it. You cant just log in and do stuff.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
ok so with this new HF I'm super confused. I have it sorted by 'new hits first' but they're only showing up on the logged hits. is that where I need to accept them from...?
That's usually how I do it, but they should show up on "found hits" for as long as they are available, then they disappear. I personally only use "found hits" when I'm out of work and want to see what's currently available. I snag work directly from the logged hits, because if they're gone I want to get the panda at the very least so I can put it into PC.

Reactions: themildone

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked so I'm sorry in advance but I dont have my pending money thing anymore. I can't refresh it on the new site like I used to on the old site, Im lost.

Reactions: KYKITTY

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Individual differences in the ability to sustain attention(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CARE EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES [A2C1MZL1EWZGRL] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.34] [Fast: 4.56] [Comm: 2.25] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 18
Description: This HIT uses the Inquisit plugin. You will first be invited to complete a demographic questionnaire. You will then be invited to complete two simple computer tasks. The entire HIT should take less than 30 min to complete.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [-1393512451-68149] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.26.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Stargate82

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
A friendly reminder that there is a feedback link at the bottom. If enough people send their hate about everything, maybe we can get them to listen. This new crap sucks.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Individual differences in the ability to sustain attention(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CARE EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES [A2C1MZL1EWZGRL] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.34] [Fast: 4.56] [Comm: 2.25] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Available: 18
Description: This HIT uses the Inquisit plugin. You will first be invited to complete a demographic questionnaire. You will then be invited to complete two simple computer tasks. The entire HIT should take less than 30 min to complete.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [-1393512451-68149] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Inquisit.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a short task and survey (~3-5 minutes)(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth Keenan [A2AWX5DYMGDYX2] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.30] [Pay: 4.60] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.83] [Fast: 4.68] [Comm: 4.43] [Fair: 4.92] [Reviews: 62] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $2.50] [Pen: ---] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Available: 84
Description: This HIT involves a short task and survey for research. You will be asked to complete a short, 3-5 minute task and survey about your preferences. The HIT is open to workers 18 years or older and located in the U.S. with a HIT approval rate of at least 95%
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [47339405-67812] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Stargate82
Status
Not open for further replies.