How often do you wash your bed sheets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Where'd ya go in the city?
Stayed in Soho. Spent time in Chinatown (of course my girlfriend wanted a knock off purse from a street vendor, so I had to do that), Little Italy. Checked out the tree at Rockefeller Plaza (it started snowing just as we entered the plaza and first saw it -- it was amazing). Observation deck at WTC (WOW! Except that I'm afraid of heights. But it was worth it.). Shopped in Times Square. Ate at a couple excellent diners. Got stuck in a freak snowstorm and walked 10 miles, forcing us both to overcome some anxiety and learn to use the subway (it turns out this is a wonderful marvel of human ingenuity as opposed to a rat infested, confusing hell hole).

I got to see a few sights from some of my favorite movies (Ghostbusters, Cloverfield, Home Alone 2 -- movies where the city is kind of the biggest character) which was cool. Checked out the Central Park zoo. Got a free rickshaw ride (they normally cost like 35 dollars a minute) and free hot chocolate and free hats from Google by pure happenstance. Had some pizza from Saluggis (yum). Capped it off with drinks in Brooklyn, then slept and drove back home to Pittsburgh.

Very expensive and very exhausting (my neck is killing me today from driving and not sleeping in my own bed), but worth it.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Using the new MTS HF...is there a way to change the link color so you can tell what you've already clicked?

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I really hope he adds that...and extends the TO color for the whole row

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Any way to get my pending earnings/daily/weekly goal with the new site yet? Minor inconvenience but would be handy.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Any way to get my pending earnings/daily/weekly goal with the new site yet? Minor inconvenience but would be handy.
I don't think there's a daily goal yet but you can see how much you've earned on the upper left hand corner

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
anyone doing the globalworkforge daily surveys? I thought it was over last week but i just got an email this morning, but the link is to the HIT on the old site and i can't see it. and when i search globalworkforge i don't see anything up

edit: just got this message from the requester. nvm
The study is over but I forgot to turn off the script that published the HIT, sorry

Reactions: Binxybaby

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
when i accept a Julian Michael HIT, I just get a blank white page that says Retrieving data... and nothing happens.

Reactions: Peachy

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Stayed in Soho. Spent time in Chinatown (of course my girlfriend wanted a knock off purse from a street vendor, so I had to do that), Little Italy. Checked out the tree at Rockefeller Plaza (it started snowing just as we entered the plaza and first saw it -- it was amazing). Observation deck at WTC (WOW! Except that I'm afraid of heights. But it was worth it.). Shopped in Times Square. Ate at a couple excellent diners. Got stuck in a freak snowstorm and walked 10 miles, forcing us both to overcome some anxiety and learn to use the subway (it turns out this is a wonderful marvel of human ingenuity as opposed to a rat infested, confusing hell hole).

I got to see a few sights from some of my favorite movies (Ghostbusters, Cloverfield, Home Alone 2 -- movies where the city is kind of the biggest character) which was cool. Checked out the Central Park zoo. Got a free rickshaw ride (they normally cost like 35 dollars a minute) and free hot chocolate and free hats from Google by pure happenstance. Had some pizza from Saluggis (yum). Capped it off with drinks in Brooklyn, then slept and drove back home to Pittsburgh.

Very expensive and very exhausting (my neck is killing me today from driving and not sleeping in my own bed), but worth it.
Awesome.

The purse in my avatar is from Chinatown!!!!:LOL::LOL:

The subway is typically not bad in the day but at night I wont ride it without my boyfriend, I've seen some sketchy characters. Some asshole terrorist tried to blow up the Port Authority subway station last week. The people here didn't even blink, most were just annoyed the commutes got screwed up. That tells you about New Yorkers!!!

Glad you had fun:celebrate2::celebrate2::celebrate2::celebrate2:

Shadowmoo

Contributor
Reaction score
Slow morning. I miss google website review hits.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
when i accept a Julian Michael HIT, I just get a blank white page that says Retrieving data... and nothing happens.
it's one of your scripts preventing it most likely. i had the same problem. i had numerous scripts running so i just turned a few off and then the hits started working. i'm not sure which script it was though sadly. i turned like 5 scripts off though

Reactions: bxpretzel

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ok so with this new HF I'm super confused. I have it sorted by 'new hits first' but they're only showing up on the logged hits. is that where I need to accept them from...?

Status
Not open for further replies.