Do you like cheese on your hamburger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
kryss @kryss Do you know if there's something going on with the forum? Every now and then it will completely freeze on me, or not allow me to check alarts/inbox, and I will need to close the browser and reopen it before it works again.
Not that i've noticed, but I can try to find out. :p We did have an issue earlier this morning when our host restarted a server. I'll check.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
u guys so like im on a no lift restriction supposed to not lift over 10 lbs but then i got hired at ups yesterday for 13.86 a hour....and i took the job...and went in there boldly and told them im not lifting anything for a few weeks...and they kept me
Love that!

Reactions: optipfrog and jan

PhilGil

Reaction score
Thanks but I have no idea what you just said.
Okay. I was assuming that you were asking why you couldn't add hits to Pada Crazy by clicking on a button. You can add them manually by copying and pasting the Group ID number into PC, but with an additional script you can click a button to set up a PANDA.

The button shows up in the hit details, and also at the top of the page when you accept a hit. The only place the button doesn't appear is on the hit queue page (it's technical, I was babbling).

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
Title: What's on your mind? We're here to listen | PANDA
Requester: Mingming Jiang [A38ARGI1L48I6T] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 1.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Whether it's to vent, to complain, to share a secret, or to get advice, we're here to listen for as long or as little as you want
Time: 10800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1

Here ya go if you're over 55, but if you are maybe you can complain about all the frustrations this morning.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: What's on your mind? We're here to listen | PANDA
Requester: Mingming Jiang [A38ARGI1L48I6T] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 1.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Whether it's to vent, to complain, to share a secret, or to get advice, we're here to listen for as long or as little as you want
Time: 10800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1

Here ya go if you're over 55, but if you are maybe you can complain about all the frustrations this morning.
Won't let me do it. and I turned ?? yesterday

cassius

Reaction score
Okay. I was assuming that you were asking why you couldn't add hits to Pada Crazy by clicking on a button. You can add them manually by copying and pasting the Group ID number into PC, but with an additional script you can click a button to set up a PANDA.

The button shows up in the hit details, and also at the top of the page when you accept a hit. The only place the button doesn't appear is on the hit queue page (it's technical, I was babbling).

Thanks I have that set up. But that requires catching the hit. Isn't there a way to catch the ones that momentarily got away by copy and pasting?

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: This is a 2 min survey about your opinions on one advertisement. Please do NOT take it from your phone. | Accept
Requester: UM [A2FI5PAPNNIR8M] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $24.66] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.53] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 3.88] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 58] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $4.00] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In our pretests, people took 2 minutes and 10seconds on average to complete the survey. Max time allowed: 10minutes. Please do NOT take the survey from your phone -- you will not be paid
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.26.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
One person's gain is another one's loss, I guess. Yesterday was the best day I've had in weeks, probably because batches lasted longer.
Yep :) I started using the new site months ago to make sure I wouldn't rage quit when this did happen :)

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks I have that set up. But that requires catching the hit. Isn't there a way to catch the ones that momentarily got away by copy and pasting?
Are you using the updated HIT Finder? Kadauchi updated it so that it has a Logged HITs area again.

Status
Not open for further replies.