Do you like cheese on your hamburger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi is there a chance that you are going to add a button or something to set a minimum TO to hit finder?
Official reply: "I think filtering by TO is dumb. I will revisit adding in filtering by review score at the beginning of the year. If it is something that is still strongly wanted I will add it back in."

PhilGil

Reaction score
Make sure you are using the worker link, and you need to manually add the jobs by right clicking the PANDA link, and copying the whole thing into the add job in PC.
Panda Crazy helper is working fine for me on the new site. The buttons don't appear in the queue (johnnyrs said the Group ID number isn't available to pull), but they're on the other worker pages. You have to show the detail section to see them.

cassius

Reaction score
Make sure you are using the worker link, and you need to manually add the jobs by right clicking the PANDA link, and copying the whole thing into the add job in PC.
Thank you. Yes I have it set up to worker link and panda 5.3? Or am I supposed to be using something else. Then add the job link plus requester? Thanks

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I still can't continue working on hits from my queue. The script doesn't work for me or something. I don't work or something. Mtruck = ded

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Official reply: "I think filtering by TO is dumb. I will revisit adding in filtering by review score at the beginning of the year. If it is something that is still strongly wanted I will add it back in."
Ok, thank you for everything. It's no big deal was just curious.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
You have done so much, take the rest of the year off, and THANK YOU

cassius

Reaction score
Panda Crazy helper is working fine for me on the new site. The buttons don't appear in the queue (johnnyrs said the Group ID number isn't available to pull), but they're on the other worker pages. You have to show the detail section to see them.
Thanks but I have no idea what you just said.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
kryss @kryss Do you know if there's something going on with the forum? Every now and then it will completely freeze on me, or not allow me to check alarts/inbox, and I will need to close the browser and reopen it before it works again.

Status
Not open for further replies.