12 - 16 Slayer Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewkw

Reaction score
They do, but it takes a lifetime. It doesn't hurt to email them anyways A @Andrewkw
For these 2 they claim I hit blank when there was text. I know for sure one was a simple Yes/No check mark and they are 99.99% wrong. The other one not sure. I sent them a second email so we'll see. Before I realized you could ask them about them I got quite a few rejections. I also actually tried to transcribe for them where as now I only touch ones where I either have to type a few numbers or nothing and just select what's checked.

If they don't reverse these 2 I'll stay away from them almost completely. I know there will be days where I'm at xx.99 and I'll say okay I'll just do one, and then rejected and sucked back into it..

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Dec 15, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 886

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 1,395
- Number of HITs rejected: 2
- Bonus reward earned: $5.67
- HIT reward earned: $461.40
- Total Amount earned this week: $467.07

egryan1

Reaction score
For these 2 they claim I hit blank when there was text. I know for sure one was a simple Yes/No check mark and they are 99.99% wrong. The other one not sure. I sent them a second email so we'll see. Before I realized you could ask them about them I got quite a few rejections. I also actually tried to transcribe for them where as now I only touch ones where I either have to type a few numbers or nothing and just select what's checked.

If they don't reverse these 2 I'll stay away from them almost completely. I know there will be days where I'm at xx.99 and I'll say okay I'll just do one, and then rejected and sucked back into it..
Not sure what scripts you use but you could always put them on your blocked list that way you never see them.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

xqyzt

Reaction score

Then void them. It's not worth it. You'll find better work out there. I find batches by Joseph Dario to be really consistent, usually easy, and rejection free. Need to get the qual, but its easy and I think instant if memory serves.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I thought Axl Rose looks good actually. Dude is in his 50s, and has lost a lot of weight.
The weight loss has done him some favors, for sure. I dont' think that's a good picture though.

edit: I'm not sure what my point was.

Last edited:
Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Timuks

Bonjorno
Reaction score
- Number of HITs submitted: 11,411

- Number of HITs approved: 12,468
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- HIT reward earned: $1,243.81
- Total Amount earned this week: $1,243.81

:DCI:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
The weight loss has done him some favors, for sure. I dont' think that's a good picture though.

edit: I'm not sure what my point was.
was it the pearl necklace throwing you off? or the dress? for me it's the 60's woman's hairdo

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score

12,468 dimes adds up.

Each dime is about 1mm thick, so that would be a stack almost [math omitted] 41 feet high!

TabethaC

Reaction score
I just did my first Joseph Dario. Does anyone know how long he takes to approve? I'm hoping I did it right. I'm kind of nervous to do more.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score

Holy Crap Balls!! 11,411 HITs? I just did the math on that and........damn...just damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.