12 - 16 Slayer Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I got my first rejection for the third time this week. I don't think this one is going to go away.
The Requester told Friday via email it had already been taken care of but there it sits. It makes me sad when people lie about things they don't have to lie about.
On the bright side now that I've got one I can quite wondering when I'm going to tagged with it.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Dec 15, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 218

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 198
- Number of HITs rejected: 1
- Bonus reward earned: $11.55
- HIT reward earned: $126.51
- Total Amount earned this week: $138.06
A little patience is called for.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for the encouragement! I'm trying to focus on making smart HIT decisions and keeping my acceptance rate up. I was so frustrated when I got my one rejection and the requester didn't answer, so I think it's going to stick... Oh well, onward and upward!
I've never seen the A9s that people mention for getting numbers up. I'm not sure if somehow I'm just looking past them inadvertently or if they haven't been up when I've been on. I need to better learn how to use MTS. I'll get there, I hope!
I actually have never done an A9 even when they opened it. Still a little salty and I had over 100,000 by then.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Better than last week

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Dec 15, 2018.

- Number of HITs submitted: 65

- Number of HITs approved: 62
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $5.75
- HIT reward earned: $26.36
- Total Amount earned this week: $32.11

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score

- Number of HITs submitted: 73

- Number of HITs approved: 101
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $8.85
- HIT reward earned: $98.30
- Total Amount earned this week: $107.15

Wanted more, deserved about this much.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
You all are so inspiring with your earnings reports! I didn't turk much last week, so I did pretty poorly (15 submitted hits, 1 rejection (my first, boo!), $3.57 total earnings including bonuses).
Hopefully some day I can post earnings like yours! Still slowly working on getting to my first 1,000 hits.
You'll get there. Baby steps :D I still don't make as much as some but I also have a part time job so I just do what I can when I can.

Andrewkw

Reaction score
I feel like I spent way too much time looking for pennies this week but whatever.

- Number of HITs submitted: 1,058

- Number of HITs approved: 1,166
- Number of HITs rejected: 2
- Bonus reward earned: $3.25
- HIT reward earned: $75.02
- Total Amount earned this week: $78.27

Rejections are P9r who's goal is to prevent me from reaching 99%, Currently at 98.92%

egryan1

Reaction score
I feel like I spent way too much time looking for pennies this week but whatever.

- Number of HITs submitted: 1,058

- Number of HITs approved: 1,166
- Number of HITs rejected: 2
- Bonus reward earned: $3.25
- HIT reward earned: $75.02
- Total Amount earned this week: $78.27

Rejections are P9r who's goal is to prevent me from reaching 99%, Currently at 98.92%
On the P9r do you email them about your rejection I think the sometimes overturn them at least that's what I heard

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for the encouragement! I'm trying to focus on making smart HIT decisions and keeping my acceptance rate up. I was so frustrated when I got my one rejection and the requester didn't answer, so I think it's going to stick... Oh well, onward and upward!
I've never seen the A9s that people mention for getting numbers up. I'm not sure if somehow I'm just looking past them inadvertently or if they haven't been up when I've been on. I need to better learn how to use MTS. I'll get there, I hope!
Make sure you work out your clicking finger by popping bubble wrap when you aren't in front of the computer. It's very important.
A little patience is called for.
Maybe. I'm hoping it sticks though. Everytime I get one I feel like I have to appeal but there's no tangible difference between 99% approval and 100% approval. 99 is a good neighborhood. I'll be happier there. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.