Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy you guys working on the avis? They're not working correctly I don't know what's wrong with them are you guys working to fix the problem? Because the avis don't work as they should and I was wondering if you guys are working on the problem.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Caturk @Caturk, we're working on the avatars. Hopefully they'll be working shortly.
Thanks, that was fast. I have a few other cats in Christmas hats and outfits. Embedding images is more important to me, but I'll use my Photobucket account right now. I can wait.

Reactions: kryss

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy you guys working on the avis? They're not working correctly I don't know what's wrong with them are you guys working to fix the problem? Because the avis don't work as they should and I was wondering if you guys are working on the problem.
seem fine to me

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Pope wears white, not red. But after Christmas I can give you a bishop's cap. Will you settle for being a bishop?

Reactions: Pleco

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
A good sign that you're on the wrong side here at mtc, is if Bode starts liking a lot of your posts.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Thanks, that was fast. I have a few other cats in Christmas hats and outfits. Embedding images is more important to me, but I'll use my Photobucket account right now. I can wait.
Can you link me the images you're having trouble embedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.