12/15 - Surprising Sunday!

Are you fluent in more than one language?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poisontea

Reaction score
Made $161 this week! Most of it was from Choice Lab bonuses but it's only my second week doing this so hopefully I will improve. I thought there was a surprising amount of well paying hits today until I realized I had it set to include hits I'm not qualified for. Whoops

XWarrior

Reaction score
When I look at that picture, I see an owner distraught over the death of their beloved pet. They used to do the same type of thing when a small child would die. They'd take pictures of dead people all the time, but they'd open the eyes of the young ones. It is creepy though.
So like a "funny creepy picture" honoring their family cat, and yes the eyes open gave me the check all my door and window locks feeling, that is the definition of scaredy cat.

• Haha
Reactions: LucyO

Finn Mertens

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Reaction score
Good Morning!

I'm at $192.78 for last week, but I have 671 pending.

Does any one know if you can sync Hits Tracker back to the beginning? I forgot to sync at some point and it says I have about 11,000 hits pending.
I think you can only sync 45 days. I've been doing exports to make sure that I don't lose too much but I'm not sure how necessary that is. I'm not sure if running "sync last 45 days" wipes the old database or not unfortunately.

As far as I can tell, this is the only documentation on it, but I'm in a rush atm so I didn't dive too deep. https://github.com/Kadauchi/mturk-suite/wiki/HIT-Tracker

• Love
Reactions: LucyO

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Made $161 this week! Most of it was from Choice Lab bonuses but it's only my second week doing this so hopefully I will improve. I thought there was a surprising amount of well paying hits today until I realized I had it set to include hits I'm not qualified for. Whoops
That's actually pretty great for your second week of turking.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
not fluent in spanish but can say a few words or phrases. i read it better than i can generate it. i wish telemundo and univision had english captioning so i could try to learn spanish better by watching those channels. hard to imagine i could learn spanish better when they fast-speak spanish and i only recognize a few words here and there.

Reactions: LucyO and XWarrior

PandaMaquina

I'm the person your HIT was assigned to
Reaction score
What are these Choice labs hits you speak of? Do you have the ID for panda?

Reactions: LucyO and XWarrior

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's just say I missed my weekly goal by hundreds of dollars. :shifty:I think it might be one of my worst weeks all year. My motivation was on vacation. I'll be grinding hard to make up for it for the next 7 days. Upping my goal this week to $1000, so if all of my closed quals would show up, it would be appreciated. ? You hear that requesters? :poke:

XWarrior

Reaction score
Let's just say I missed my weekly goal by hundreds of dollars. :shifty:I think it might be one of my worst weeks all year. My motivation was on vacation, I'll be grinding hard to make up for it for the next 7 days. Upping my goal this week to $1000, so if all of my closed quals would show up, it would be appreciated. ? You hear that requesters? :poke:
Yes it was that kind of week for sure, have to factor in the time of the year too.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it was that kind of week for sure, have to factor in the time of the year too.
Don't make excuses for me. lol I usually do good the first half of December. I was just really unmotivated all week.

• Haha
Reactions: XWarrior and LucyO

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Found this on Reddit.....

"I've been doing this just under a month and when I joined I never had the option of daily withdrawals. So I was super confused about what everyone was talking about until I did some reading. Lol. But yeah I've only ever had the option of three, seven, fourteen, thirty, and sixty days. "

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning!

I'm at $192.78 for last week, but I have 671 pending.

Does any one know if you can sync Hits Tracker back to the beginning? I forgot to sync at some point and it says I have about 11,000 hits pending.
i don't think you can go back that far, but there's a way to make it so they don't show pending there anymore.. just can't remember how

Kadauchi @Kadauchi

Status
Not open for further replies.