12/13 - Teal Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, is it against the rules to double/triple post here? I don't mean to, I just can't figure out how to reply to multiple people in one post. I Quote and reply to one and then when I try to quote another, it clears the other one out. I'm not great at figuring this stuff out lol...just wanted to make sure I'm not pissin anyone off with the multiple posts

Edit: I waited several minutes to post this cause I didn't wanna triple post xD

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristopherASA

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wow, thank you! That will defo help me next time this rolls out.

I don't really understand how to accept two hits from a single batch, though. It always seems to just gon in a one-after-the-other train for me.
Open two separate browser windows (Not two tabs) opened side-by-side. Accept one HIT from the batch in one window, and then accept the second HIT from the batch in the second browser window, then just have the "auto-accept next HIT" box checked in each of the two windows.

Don't just accept a whole bunch of HITs into your HITS queue and work from the queue. Instead you only have 2 accepted at a time and each time you finish one, another new one will be accepted.

Does that all make sense.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Open two separate browser windows (Not two tabs) opened side-by-side. Accept one HIT from the batch in one window, and then accept the second HIT from the batch in the second browser window, then just have the "auto-accept next HIT" box checked in each of the two windows.

Don't just accept a whole bunch of HITs into your HITS queue and work from the queue. Instead you only have 2 accepted at a time and each time you finish one, another new one will be accepted.

Does that all make sense.
YES! I just tried to do it to see if I understood, and it totally works. IDK why I never thought to try it. Thank you!

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I found I was losing time waiting for some of the sets to load (periodically 1 or 2 images in a HIT take a really long time and ultimately fail to load)... So I have 2 HITs accepted at once, running in separate windows side by side, and I just alternate between the two so that in case one is slow to load, I just rip through the other one..
I've been doing the same thing.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Did anyone else complete the sleep study? There is supposed to be a hit up to complete it but there isn't x.x
I've done shot off an email.

*edit The completion hit is up now if anyone else completed the study.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndividualRace

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm laughing about it now haha. As is my household, but for them it's more of a "typical Holly" thing. I'm always hurting myself lol.

At first I was facepalming...are you kidding me, did you really just go to rest your FOREHEAD on the WOODBURNER xDD

I can be really intelligent, but I was probably supposed to be born a blonde. Tried dying it blonde once, didn't fit me I don't think.
"... rest your FOREHEAD on the WOODBURNER," I still think that ......... incredible. :ahhh: :kick: :howaboutno: :help: :hammered:

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 3 Minute Survey | Accept
Requester: GSVlabs [AT2KYGRQZ97FS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.58] [Pay=4.56] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.25] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.67] [Fair=3.67] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=16.34] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 15:00
Available: 3
Description: Answer a quick 3 minute survey that will help us understand your experience with connected products!
Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
2:34 min | $16.36/hr[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.