12/13 - Teal Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, I'm a complete idiot, and look like one too. I wasn't paying attention to my fire for hours, so I had to blow on it to get it started again....

annnnnnnd my dumbass got real close and placed my forehead on the woodburner. So my forehead is burned and I look retarded. Oh the humanity

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Also, I'm a complete idiot, and look like one too. I wasn't paying attention to my fire for hours, so I had to blow on it to get it started again....

annnnnnnd my dumbass got real close and placed my forehead on the woodburner. So my forehead is burned and I look retarded. Oh the humanity
Prove it

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score

Y'ouch! Did you do the ice thing?

Reactions: katarina

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Idk. It popped up on HitFinder so I posted it. In the instructions it says you can retake it as many times as you want.

Did you already submit the HIT?
Forgive this long-delayed answer. Yes, finished it and submitted it. ... and I'll have to do so again. :) THANK you for your reply!

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Just an FYI, not that it really matters but, both AMT and requesters suggest copy/pasting your ID, as opposed to typing it, that's why they added the 'auto copy' thing on the last major update. So, some of those boxes will be disabled for regular text entry and only allow copy/paste. It's not often but, they always suggest trying copy/paste. But, typing is okay most times.:)

Yeah, it's hard to know when a study will get pulled. But, in the HIT description, you can see the maximum time that it may be up, if it doesn't get completed or pulled first.

"Qualification Test: Image Categorization
Description
You are invited to take a qualification test for Image Categorization
HITs
Created
4h ago
Time Allotted
120 Min
Expires
in 5d"

But, to reiterate, it could get taken down by the requester at any point.:)
I, for one, didn't notice the expiration period. :)

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Would you do tasks that required you to visit local businesses to answer questions? | PANDA
Requester: C.R. Maturin [A3LDODHUFNKWRU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Would you do tasks that required you to visit local businesses to answer questions?
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None
I could do that one since there are NO local businesses. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.