12/12 - Thrifty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Why is everyone against the new payment system? I don't know much about it.
They are taking away the choice of when you can get your money. Right now you can withdraw every day if you want. When this is implemented, you can only withdraw every 7, 14, 30, or 60 days.

tiger paw

Reaction score
They are taking away the choice of when you can get your money. Right now you can withdraw every day if you want. When this is implemented, you can only withdraw every 7, 14, 30, or 60 days.
back in the day i used to withdraw every $10. this was when they liked to suspend your account for no reason with no notice. so i was making transfers multiple times per day lol

Charlene22

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble logging into Prolific?

XWarrior

Reaction score
They are calling us contract workers as they begin to call all of the shots. Soon, we will want real hourly wage, real hours and health insurance.
This is all part of their long term strategy, that unfortunately was forced in a sense. All the "causes" and law proposals, and in theory this type of move would normally define a different type of relationship, but understanding politics/law and things like this waved bye bye to me in 3rd grade.

Poisontea

Reaction score
It's really the change without giving workers input that's most frustrating. It's just another reminder that we're all at the mercy of their whims and are defenseless to do anything about it.
I wouldn't expect anything different from Amazon :redpandasweat: (wow there are so many different options for emojis. Amazing)

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I plan on waiting until the last day. They should have all the wrinkles ironed out by then.
good plan (not). if it is like amazon payments, it will take a long time to set up (took me like 3 weeks to verify my AP bank account between the auto-verification with my credit union failing and having to wait fot my most-recent account statement to send them). Also if you have or had obamacare and waited until the last few days to act, you know you could be on hold for hours to set things up or make a change when the obamacare website failed in getting what you needed done. I imagine people will procrastinate and make setting you up on the new turk system messy in mid-january.

I plan to wait until january 3 so its after the holidays but not the last moment either.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about interpersonal relationships | Accept
Requester: TIWA [A2UU8DWOQ7D85S] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.54] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=1]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.85
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: Give us your opinion about interpersonal relationships
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Title: Survey about US Defense | Accept
Requester: Daniel Goldstein [A1OJ7YWANKDR4Q] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.18] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.20] [Fast=3.60] [Comm=4.60] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Give us your opinion about defense policy and taxes.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
do these Prashant's work? it keeps telling me to make a selection after I've made a selection

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.