Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
My 40 year old husband had a heart attack, ended up having a double bypass and some stints put in. This is financially devastating, but we'll manage the best we can. We're also moving into a new house, which we probably can't afford now, and I have to figure out how to move everything since he's on the mend. I'm immensely thankful he's alive, but now it's a long road ahead getting him healthy again.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
My 40 year old husband had a heart attack, ended up having a double bypass and some stints put in. This is financially devastating, but we'll manage the best we can. We're also moving into a new house, which we probably can't afford now, and I have to figure out how to move everything since he's on the mend. I'm immensely thankful he's alive, but now it's a long road ahead getting him healthy again.
I'm so sorry to hear that your going through this. How long is he in recovery till he could go back to work? - or do you have family that could help you move?

Reactions: Serial Mom

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh no I'm so sorry, I'm glad he got through it, how awful and scary. That is so young!

SkipTransit

I'm Bigger on the Inside
Contributor
Reaction score
All the empathy and energy I can muster your way. Sorry to hear. May Karma treat you both more kindly now.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my goodness. :( I wish I had something to say other than I'm so sorry and I'm sending love your way.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my goodness -- so sorry to hear this. Sending thought and prayers your way and hoping he has a speedy/full recovery. :innocent:

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
I am really sorry to hear about your situation. My husband had open heart surgery 5 years ago, and although the situations are different, i understand. You will make it through this, and you are an amazing person for being there for your husband. If you need to talk or vent, I am here!

Serial Mom

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that your going through this. How long is he in recovery till he could go back to work? - or do you have family that could help you move?
Thank you. He'll be going back to work after the holiday, and then only driving, not allowed to touch any freight. He's a CDL driver. He does have a few brothers, but they're rail road workers, not home much. I may have to go down to the day laborer office and find some people.

Oh no I'm so sorry, I'm glad he got through it, how awful and scary. That is so young!
Thanks! It is so young, but his super unhealthy lifestyle over the past 20 years has caught up to him in a big way.

All the empathy and energy I can muster your way. Sorry to hear. May Karma treat you both more kindly now.
Thank you, I'll take all the positive energy I can get. :)

Oh my goodness. :( I wish I had something to say other than I'm so sorry and I'm sending love your way.
Thank you sweetheart, seeing you on here makes me feel better. :)

Oh my goodness -- so sorry to hear this. Sending thought and prayers your way and hoping he has a speedy/full recovery. :innocent:
Thank you so much!

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sending all the positive vibes I have out to you this morning, MoM. Do the best you can and please remember to take care of you as well :yellowheart:

booboo33

Contributor
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear this. I hope he continues to improve and bet better.

Serial Mom

Contributor
Reaction score
I am really sorry to hear about your situation. My husband had open heart surgery 5 years ago, and although the situations are different, i understand. You will make it through this, and you are an amazing person for being there for your husband. If you need to talk or vent, I am here!
Thank you. I may ask you about some things. Boy is this all scary!

Sending all the positive vibes I have out to you this morning, MoM. Do the best you can and please remember to take care of you as well :yellowheart:
I'm trying, hoping to keep my sanity through all this too, wait...I never had it to begin with. Maybe I'll find some.

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope he continues to improve and bet better.
Thank you very much buddy.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I may just be up too early to function, but are these missing someting?

Title: Find Twitter information on global brands (1) | PANDA
Requester: Thomas Graham [A39B5A8P7ZWBJI] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Given the name of the brand, find (a) Twitter handle for their official account, (b) number of Twitter followers on that account, (c) industry in which the brand operates
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 5121
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: None;

Reactions: raggamuffin

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
I may just be up too early to function, but are these missing someting?

Title: Find Twitter information on global brands (1) | PANDA
Requester: Thomas Graham [A39B5A8P7ZWBJI] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Given the name of the brand, find (a) Twitter handle for their official account, (b) number of Twitter followers on that account, (c) industry in which the brand operates
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 5121
Reward: $0.02
Nope, but they are...

Reactions: T. Leela

Serial Mom

Contributor
Reaction score
Is PFA still posting batches?

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Qual hits. The qual is very very long and annoying.
They never post the hits anymore. Only attempt if you are bored

Title: Restaurant Conversation Tagging Qualification - Round 1 v.3 | PANDA
Requester: OCMP75 [A2YSXPKEGZFA1H] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.23] [Fair: 2.39] [Comm: 1.75] [Fast: 3.65]
Description:
Restaurant Conversation Tagging - Round 1 Task for GD
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $0.00

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Restaurant menu review | PANDA
Requester: Karen Byrd [AJMBOSEKGQEFU] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We are consulting for a casual dining restaurant on its menu item selections and need your feedback. Must be at least 21 years old or older.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

Status
Not open for further replies.