12/10 - Living Coral Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NemoRolls

Reaction score
Reactions: Neemo and sofaslug

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Morning, y'all. Cold and rainy today in FL, so I'll have nothing better to do than Turking when I get out of work later. Still trying to keep afloat until Fri, then I can finally start stashing away by transferring straight into my savings...

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I did mud and rain because that's what my outdoor wedding turned into
We had dead burnt grass in part of ours b/c it was August and IT HADN'T RAINED IN FOREVER. Which is not as bad as mud, obviously, but holy heck do I think about that burnt grass every time I think of the wedding lol

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We had dead burnt grass in part of ours b/c it was August and IT HADN'T RAINED IN FOREVER. Which is not as bad as mud, obviously, but holy heck do I think about that burnt grass every time I think of the wedding lol
I just remember that I looked fat in my dress and my parents randomly decided they weren't coming the morning of :shifty:

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score

SmolAliens

Reaction score
"Answer a survey on politics and political candidates" is way too long, I returned about 2 minutes in. Easy questions but way too many repetitions.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

SmolAliens

Reaction score
ugh that sucks :( I'm not against getting married again someday but man, I really don't want a wedding. lol
Never been married, but same. My partner was married once before and we both agreed we wouldn't bother with any fanfare when we eventually go for it. $50, online counseling (it's required in FL), and a trip to the courthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.