12/10 - Living Coral Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Kenny Smith for work related to 3A520CCNWO1EYK2YYH92G2IJHJMEAO.
The value of your bonus is: $6.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus payment for the Tolatok HIT - thanks for participating.

Decent bonus to start the morning off with.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Everything I own (like couch, kitchen stuff, etc) is teal/mint green, orange/coral, black/white. VERY EXCITED for this influx of coral! So prepared for this!
Every room in my house has turquoise/teal/light blue with other colors,(besides my laundry room which is green) so coral will fit right in, love the turquoise/coral combo.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm on the fence about if those are dad shorts or not :thinking: unrelated buuut I want that blanket.
If those are dad shorts, I'm going to have a difficult convo with husband when he gets home lol. It will go something like: "MY INTERNET FRIENDS SAY YOUR SHORTS ARE DAAAAD SHORTS!" with some pointing and laughing.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If those are dad shorts, I'm going to have a difficult convo with husband when he gets home lol. It will go something like: "MY INTERNET FRIENDS SAY YOUR SHORTS ARE DAAAAD SHORTS!" with some pointing and laughing.
don't forget to do it in a sing-song voice

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
They have deep cargo pockets. Perfect for extra diapers, sippy cups, package of wipes. I wear this pair and a blue pair quite a bit. Great for a day out with the lil goob.

Status
Not open for further replies.