Do you eat ketchup with your steak

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
because one kid likes it....every other kid will?

or kids like it because they saw him grow his plants with Gatorade?
I know. My daughter let my granddaughter watch it a few times. The first time she told me she had to have something because "Ryan" had it or did it, I was like, Hell no. Hard enough with the other kids at school let alone a multimillionaire paid to endorse something.

Reactions: rsclone

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Write a poem to the Rhyme and Meter of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" | Accept
Requester: Don Kaufman [ABD6TPKC6ADF4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 12:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Write a poem to the Rhyme and Meter of “Tis the Night Before Christmas” but the story needs to be what we did this year as outlined below. I’ll tip you 2x the HIT fee if you do a good job, , but in past years, some people have done SLOPPY work and offer
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
"what's in the bowl b"[/td][/tr]

NSFW language as you might expect

Last edited:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write a poem to the Rhyme and Meter of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" | Accept
Requester: Don Kaufman [ABD6TPKC6ADF4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 12:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Write a poem to the Rhyme and Meter of “Tis the Night Before Christmas” but the story needs to be what we did this year as outlined below. I’ll tip you 2x the HIT fee if you do a good job, , but in past years, some people have done SLOPPY work and offer
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
"what's in the bowl b"[/td][/tr]

Little Boy Blue....He needed the money

Last edited:
Reactions: rsclone

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
grandson has it in his little brain that every meal here served must include fish sticks, this is because one night at supper he wanted fish sticks instead of what I made for supper, GRANDMA fucking caved into him and made him fish sticks, so now it's fish sticks no matter wtf I make. If you can't tell I'm pretty pissed about it. the little fucker
... and the support you're not getting from GRANDMA is sorrowful :(

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Damn.

How long did it take you guys to be granted Masters? Like, how many hits done? I'm assuming tens of thousands?
2 years. 30K HITs, averaging about 1 rejection per 6K HITs at the time (more like 1 in 8K now).

There is some conjecture that pausing for a few weeks, not turking, then coming back to Mturk, triggers some sort of Masters eval. In my case, I had taken a month off after a few years work, came back and did a week of work, then I was granted Masters.
~
Took 3 years to get str11223344 qual, and that took writing the requester annually, and asking yet again for the qual nicely.

We have different experiences with some of these quals. I appreciate trying to help each other, by sharing info.

Dmillan

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a script for these HUGC (Hotel images), something that checks all the boxes. I am getting 90 to 100% images needed to be flagged.

rsv777

Reaction score
grandson has it in his little brain that every meal here served must include fish sticks, this is because one night at supper he wanted fish sticks instead of what I made for supper, GRANDMA fucking caved into him and made him fish sticks, so now it's fish sticks no matter wtf I make. If you can't tell I'm pretty pissed about it. the little fucker
Let him eat a whole bag, he'll be sick of them after awhile.

DCI

Reaction score
Getting masters doesn't have much to do with HITs approved. No one goes through worker stats trying to select masters based on best numbers or demographics or time last worked or anything else. It's more like when someone decides that more masters are needed, some HIT gets tossed up, and if you're in the right place at the right time to do that HIT and don't mess it up, you're now a master.

Status
Not open for further replies.