Title: Answer a survey about your personal social media use | Accept
Requester: Janna Parker [A28D62KOUKMMT4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.75] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 2 days
Available: 1
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about social media use. We need to understand your opinion about social media use and employer personal social media use policies.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Which is more plausible? (binary choice question). | Accept
Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.53] [Pay=4.36] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.46] [Fast=4.63] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.77] [Reviews=42] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.65] [Pen=0.44 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=80%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.03
Duration: 10:00
Available: 5
Description: Read a sentence with a blank and decide which option sounds more plausible.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 30000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; qualification-d DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Those went quick! got em panda-ed = maybe there'll be more

Reactions: Michele

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

sounds more like he was looking at the perfect time....amirite?!?!?!

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
exactly 5 minutes for me - $11.97 little bonus possible
Title: Complete a brief decision-making exercise | Accept
Requester: Econ [A1JDLRBW8X7213] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Quick decision-making exercise and survey, about 3 minutes
Qualifications: uaa_vsesl_cf2 DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Concise

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And I don't see anything to work on. :(
Thank you. I was feeling like a loser for not working but, I'm so angry atm that I can't be bothered. This justified me not working for a bit while I go try and adjust my attitude. I'm not checking for work. I'm just going to assume you're right.
I'm going to watch mindless tv for an hour or so and try to relax. Then I'm going to get a coffee and I'll be back when I feel differently. Have fun.

"In through the nose, out through the mouth....Just breathe.":p

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Personality Survey Task 1 | Accept
Requester: Uri Ort [A7UFIWS8PIPO1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.07] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.27] [Fast=2.38] [Comm=1.83] [Fair=2.25] [Reviews=15] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=5.45] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.75
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 16
Description: You will be presented with short statements. Choose carefully if you agree or disagree to each statement
Qualifications: brazenpanel DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you. I was feeling like a loser for not working but, I'm so angry atm that I can't be bothered.
(high five)

We may have different reasons. Personally I knew going in that "missing out" is like my personal anxiety target, and doing a qual last night and missing all of them today was like today starting stomping all over my last nerve.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Thank you. I was feeling like a loser for not working but, I'm so angry atm that I can't be bothered. This justified me not working for a bit while I go try and adjust my attitude. I'm not checking for work. I'm just going to assume you're right.
I'm going to watch mindless tv for an hour or so and try to relax. Then I'm going to get a coffee and I'll be back when I feel differently. Have fun.

Oh, hey!

How's your brother doing?

Reactions: Merovign

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
(high five)

We may have different reasons. Personally I knew going in that "missing out" is like my personal anxiety target, and doing a qual last night and missing all of them today was like today starting stomping all over my last nerve.
I didn't get to do any today either due to being forced into child-minding slavery when my irresponsible sister dropped my lovely, yet cumbersome on occasion, nephew at my place at 5am, without asking if I had to go to the other job this morning.(Hint:I did but, couldn't)

Anyway, NLP will post more. If not something else will come along. It always does. Crowdwork isn't going anywhere until the computers get a bit smarter.

As far as missing out, that was a thing of mine when I was much younger. So, I hear you. The way I found to deal with it, personally, was to desensitize myself to it. I just realized, in the grand scheme of things, how many millions of cool things that I'm missing out on every second, all over the world. Then, when faced with all of that, I realized it was an irrational argument to assume that I could be 'part of' all of those things. Then I realized that, if I could feel fine about missing New Year's in Ibiza, I could feel just as fine about missing anything, really. Probably dumb but, it worked for me. Anyway, I'll be back. Have fun

Last edited:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't get to do any today either due to being forced into child-minding slavery when my irresponsible sister dropped my lovely, yet cumbersome on occasion, nephew at my place at 5am, without asking if I had to go to the other job this morning.(Hint:I did but, couldn't)

Anyway, NLP will post more. If not something else will come along. It always does. Crowdwork isn't going anywhere until the computers get a bit smarter.

As far as missing out, that was a thing of mine when I was much younger. So, I hear you. The way I found to deal with it, personally, was to desensitize myself to it. I just realized, in the grand scheme of things, how many millions of cool things that I'm missing out on every second, all over the world. Then, when faced with all of that, I realized it was an irrational argument to assume that I could be 'part of' all of those things. Then I realized that, if I could feel fine about missing New Year's in Ibiza, I could feel just as fine about missing anything, really. Probably dumb but, it worked for me. Anyway, I'll be back. Have fun
You're such a great brother/uncle. :)

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I knew going in, which is why it was literally the first rule I made for myself when I signed up - don't get mad about stuff you miss.

Damned hard rule.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I knew going in, which is why it was literally the first rule I made for myself when I signed up - don't get mad about stuff you miss.

Damned hard rule.
Good rule. You couldn't actually do it all if you caught it all anyway. See ya later.

Reactions: Merovign

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

You're without a doubt one of the hardest working Turkers here, and much of that work is helping everybody else. Frankly, I'm amazed by what you do. [I'd like to grow up to be just like u]

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score

Take a break. I hope you feel better.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
(high five)

I felt much the same way today and for almost the exact same reason. Oh well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.