12/03 - Silent Library Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
He is serious, just so you know. j0e @j0e is good people. There are thousands of people trying to grab these hits as they trickle in. Any Panda you run will usually have to be 1 or 2 seconds to be useful.
No I know he is serious. It is understandable that a lot of people will be going for the good hits. Just the sense of competition. I just found how he said it funny. But I did it. :) I just didn't think they came in that often.

Okay great, I did copy and paste the information on the last page that showed an error message and the url to them. It seems the more gift cards I earn from them the more problems I have. The video's always have an error of debugging the script so I can't earn any bucks there either. Begining to sound like its time to give it up.
Best to screen shot the page as they require screen shots. Same for any other offer. But if you are looking for a video site to earn passive. Use Earnhoney. It is the best and I usually make 5 dollars(Minimum cash out for paypal) everyday or so.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: heeheehahaha

charlie

Reaction score
1 zoltar so far. that's what i get for sleeping in on a saturday d'oh

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Lol note to self, make sure to wake up around 6 on the weekends xD

Ironically, I was up since 6 though.

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Sooooo, Barbwire @Barbwire Billdar @Billdar - Chelsea 3 goals, Man City 2 Reds. Unbelievable. Pep really needs to get over his "thing" with YaYa. Only time City has been successful in the last few years is when YaYa runs the middle point and has Silva and the "striker of the week" to feed. Without him, the whole damn thing falls apart.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yup, going to have to find a good stream, since my crappy cable here in the backwater sticks of Virginia isn't refined enough to have bein sports.
Reddit has the hook up, specially if you're using Acestream, but it's still tricky finding HD streams.

Reactions: BrewMeister

panda3303

Reaction score
No I know he is serious. It is understandable that a lot of people will be going for the good hits. Just the sense of competition. I just found how he said it funny. But I did it. :) I just didn't think they came in that often.

Best to screen shot the page as they require screen shots. Same for any other offer. But if you are looking for a video site to earn passive. Use Earnhoney. It is the best and I usually make 5 dollars(Minimum cash out for paypal) everyday or so.
thanks

Reactions: VoidIsLove
Reaction score
So...

It's 9:34 AM here and there's a shirtless guy out in the middle of the road trying to get his drone to fly around the neighborhood.

I'm guessing he's training for his MCATs?

Billdar

...Narp?
Reaction score
Sooooo, Barbwire @Barbwire Billdar @Billdar - Chelsea 3 goals, Man City 2 Reds. Unbelievable. Pep really needs to get over his "thing" with YaYa. Only time City has been successful in the last few years is when YaYa runs the middle point and has Silva and the "striker of the week" to feed. Without him, the whole damn thing falls apart.
This game told me a lot. As a chelsea fan I always hope they can win it all, but now I really think they will after this game. Also really loving what Conte has managed to do in such a short time. Dude is a fantastic manager.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrewMeister

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Yeah, I think it is hit or miss though. I tend to sleep a little late on weekends and get along just fine!
Well I can only hope. I did a couple hits and I made my goal of 20 for the week so all isn't really loss. And I have these Jones Soda Limited Edition drinks for Final Fantasy 15 on Ebay waiting to be sold so I have a few hustles going on.

So...

It's 9:34 AM here and there's a shirtless guy out in the middle of the road trying to get his drone to fly around the neighborhood.

I'm guessing he's training for his MCATs?
Is he cute?

@panda3303 No problem. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.