Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Use Panda Crazy on a separate window, goham, stop auto slow down and don't let the PREs scare you (embrace 'em).
I'm scared to look at my PRE's today ... standby :p

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
So do you guys switch tabs or switch monitors, however youre set up when you hear a ding from HF or just wait and grab the pandas in the logged hits. I used to go over and check so much but it dings so much it gets a hassle. And ive been blocking ones i wont do. BUt wanted to know what you all think

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Substance Addiction and Trauma (To qualify, you must currently or previously have experienced a drug or alcohol addiction.) | PANDA
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.38 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.31 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.63 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.95 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 100
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Please take and review this survey about substance addiction and trauma. To qualify, you must currently or previously have experienced a drug or alcohol addiction.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.71
Qualifications: Location is US

3 min
must currently or previously have experienced a drug or alcohol addiction

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
So do you guys switch tabs or switch monitors, however youre set up when you hear a ding from HF or just wait and grab the pandas in the logged hits. I used to go over and check so much but it dings so much it gets a hassle. And ive been blocking ones i wont do. BUt wanted to know what you all think
I leave HF off when doing Zoltars, turn it back on when I'm done. Run a panda on PC at 500ms with the auto slow down turned off and my queue is constantly filling. I could've done more today but I got up to get a drink and my queue stayed full for a couple minutes.

Reactions: BrewMeister

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
What is that site people say to favorite to find hits as well? It looks kind of like Pandacrazy. (Which I need to learn how to use)

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I leave HF off when doing Zoltars, turn it back on when I'm done. Run a panda on PC at 500ms with the auto slow down turned off and my queue is constantly filling. I could've done more today but I got up to get a drink and my queue stayed full for a couple minutes.
Thats similar to what i do. But do you rush over to check what his are newly available or us say screw i and grab the panda from the logged his

Status
Not open for further replies.