11/7- Tutuola Tuesday

Who is your favorite Law & Order: SVU detective?

• Olivia Benson

Votes: 35 37.2%
  • Elliot Stabler

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Fin Tutuola

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Munch

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • Amanda Rollins

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Nick Amaro

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Carisi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, Youjin Song rejected two of the HITs I did in that batch because "too quick." I did that shit properly. I didn't rush anything. I'm getting tired of this kind of lazy rejection. Sent them a message two paragraphs long, and I fucking HOPE they try to make an excuse. TO's going to reflect my opinion of this.
I think everyone should use screen recording tools...I’m thinking there are going to be a lot more rejections happening while we all make the switch to the new worker site... Blue @Blue probably knows waaaay more about all this stuff.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Looks like Youjin Song's TO is officially in the trash.

Good. I now have two extra rejections, and I take pride in the low number that I have. I wish them nothing but what they deserve after giving me that kind of grief over THIRTY CENT HITS.

Last edited:

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
I think everyone should use screen recording tools...I’m thinking there are going to be a lot more rejections happening while we all make the switch to the new worker site... Blue @Blue probably knows waaaay more about all this stuff.
While Amazon is clusterfucking their way to the new format, I'm going to be spending a lot more time on OneSpace. A new type of assignment just started that has massive hourly rate potential, besides the things that are quickly becoming standby work. Bezos doesn't even give a shit about Mturk anyway, it's going to be 2019 before this stuff gets back to normal after the transition starts.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Investigating Semantic Representations(~ 17 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dermot Lynott [A325L0H6Q5L71I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.68] [Fast: 4.65] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 27] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $16.12/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.25
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A multiple choice survey about common words
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [64001-63412] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97; Adult Content Qualification is 1; Location is one of: US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: <Gucci>

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
While Amazon is clusterfucking their way to the new format, I'm going to be spending a lot more time on OneSpace. A new type of assignment just started that has massive hourly rate potential, besides the things that are quickly becoming standby work. Bezos doesn't even give a shit about Mturk anyway, it's going to be 2019 before this stuff gets back to normal after the transition starts.
That's the old crowdsource isn't it?

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know anything about the batch people are getting rejected on. I was off doing camera things all day. As far as using screen recording tools I'm dubious on that point... that would be a ton of system resources and storage space... not to mention the general computer literacy of the forum seems to be fairly low which means a high support overhead.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Jeff Bezos @Jeff Bezos if you really do exist, perform a miracle by turning all the likes I've got on MTC to rum.
If Bezos had any sense he'd have hired a number of us to consult on the new worker site. Bezos is a typical short-term corporate basic bitch. Mark my words - when the Minimum Wage issue comes to a head, Bezos is going to be paying through the nose. And if anyone doubts that - look at tonight's election results. A virtual Democratic sweep. And some of these Dems are the right wing corporate ones. Imagine when the progressives come up soon. Manchin is DEAD in the race against Swearingen. Corporate politicians are dead in the water. And Bezos is going to last for as long as he can struggle to fight that wage increase. And then he's toast.

Reactions: Peachy

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
That's the old crowdsource isn't it?
Yep. Originally Midwest Internet, then Crowdsource, now OneSpace.

They still have a lot of issues. Pay can be terrible on some HITs, and their arcane and overly complicated style requirements aren't worth it most of the time. But some things pay decently enough, and the others are good for when there's *literally nothing else*.

thirdeye7

Reaction score
That's crazy. I was disappointed when I missed the Youjin Song batch, there were a few hundred when I first looked and by the time I tried to check to see if the batch was worthwhile, they were all hoarded, within a few minutes. But now it looks like I dodged a bullet.

Reactions: Eva and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.