11/7- Tutuola Tuesday

Who is your favorite Law & Order: SVU detective?

• Olivia Benson

Votes: 35 37.2%
  • Elliot Stabler

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Fin Tutuola

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Munch

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • Amanda Rollins

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Nick Amaro

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Carisi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh, hey. You were right about the new site. I tried using it to do a bunch of ci's today, right after having captcha issues on the old site. And I didn't have any issues on the new site with them, so just still trying to figure out how to switch everything over.
Glad it worked! I suspected that rather than just pulling the plug on the old site, Amazon would start doing little things to encourage people to migrate to the new site sooner, like the constant captchas or dolling-out excessive PREs.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci> and Michele

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad it worked! I suspect that rather than just pulling the plug on the old site, Amazon would start doing little things to encourage people to migrate to the new site, like the constant captchas or excessive PREs.
Now if only they had shown the foresight to make using the new site less painful than fighting with constant captchas and excessive PREs.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Glad it worked! I suspected that rather than just pulling the plug on the old site, Amazon would start doing little things to encourage people to migrate to the new site sooner, like the constant captchas or dolling-out excessive PREs.
yes, thanks :)

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was asking everyone in general about this earlier, but maybe you know. When you switch HitFinder to the new site, it still seems to get hits from the old one. Have you tried to switch yet? I mean, to see if when you change the settings to the new site, you actually end up looking at a hit on the new site? I restarted HitFinder and closed it, but it still just pulls from the old site.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Wildcat

Reaction score
I was asking everyone in general about this earlier, but maybe you know. When you switch HitFinder to the new site, it still seems to get hits from the old one. Have you tried to switch yet? I mean, to see if when you change the settings to the new site, you actually end up looking at a hit on the new site? I restarted HitFinder and closed it, but it still just pulls from the old site.
It can scrape on either but it only opens the link on the old site right now, but is supposed to be updated by the time the everything moves over to the new site.

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
woohoo!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from DM Lab for work related to 3HEA4ZVWVD4AG0BFHQEOCO50D0155O.
The value of your bonus is: $20.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You were randomly selected to receive a bonus payment based on your decision in the gambling HIT you recently completed.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
woohoo!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from DM Lab for work related to 3HEA4ZVWVD4AG0BFHQEOCO50D0155O.
The value of your bonus is: $20.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You were randomly selected to receive a bonus payment based on your decision in the gambling HIT you recently completed.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Status
Not open for further replies.