• No tree

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
That is a normal sized chain link fence. I'm that brown smudge in the bottom left
I don't know how I did this but I read it that way and was really confused for a second

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning. I hope you all inspire your joy-joy feelings today.
I'm aiming for emotionally level

It’s only 9 am and all I can think about is what I’m going to eat for lunch today.
I'm going to make black bean soup with cornbread for dinner and I've been thinking about it since yesterday's dinner

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh!! So a few months ago I complained about how Chrome gets so bogged down I can't use it. Jerami @Jerami actually helped me with it a bit in PM.

I figured it out yesterday.

It was the Turkernator script. As soon as I disabled it, everything ran totally smoothly. SO, if anyone is having an issue with Chrome taking ages to load etc, that might be the issue.
So glad you figured it out.
Tagging Kadauchi @Kadauchi just because. He may want to know your pc specs.:) if you can. He'll ask, or whatever.

My brother just went in to surgery. Good vibes that way.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ok, uhm. So when Noah comes up on my "hit finder" via Turkernator, it says: "Favorite Found: A1 zolks pev 8 r" does anyone know why? Kadauchi @Kadauchi ? It's not a big deal b/c I now recognize it, but it's just so weird. Anyone else have this happen with a HF?
Is it tossing a notification for it too?
Oh!! So a few months ago I complained about how Chrome gets so bogged down I can't use it. Jerami @Jerami actually helped me with it a bit in PM.

I figured it out yesterday.

It was the Turkernator script. As soon as I disabled it, everything ran totally smoothly. SO, if anyone is having an issue with Chrome taking ages to load etc, that might be the issue.
Turkernator script in Tampermonkey?

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
So glad you figured it out.
Tagging Kadauchi @Kadauchi just because. He may want to know your pc specs.:) if you can. He'll ask, or whatever.

My brother just went in to surgery. Good vibes that way.
Best of luck to your brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is it tossing a notification for it too?

Turkernator script in Tampermonkey?
Turkernator script in tampermonkey, yeah. It freezes up my Chrome so bad that I was doing hits in Firefox off and on.

It does throw a notification, and it says Noah on the notification. It just does the weird code sounding thing audibly.

Not a bid deal if it only ever does it to Noah, b/c I don't do his stuff anyway (idk why I have it on favorite still) but I figured it was worth mentioning. Idk if it's something I caused or not

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Turkernator script in tampermonkey, yeah. It freezes up my Chrome so bad that I was doing hits in Firefox off and on.

It does throw a notification, and it says Noah on the notification. It just does the weird code sounding thing audibly.

Not a bid deal if it only ever does it to Noah, b/c I don't do his stuff anyway (idk why I have it on favorite still) but I figured it was worth mentioning. Idk if it's something I caused or not
WAIT NO NO, not Turkernator script in Tampermonkey, it's Turkopticon in Tampermonkey. My bad. Not enough Coffee yet.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Best of luck to your brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks. Really appreciate it. I'm stressing less than I probably should but, stressing doesn't help. Plus he only gets sweet big brother before surgery. After, it's the 'come to Jesus' talk.:p

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
WAIT NO NO, not Turkernator script in Tampermonkey, it's Turkopticon in Tampermonkey. My bad. Not enough Coffee yet.
I was going to guess TO but, I just woke up and am typing slowly. Yeah. Since TO announced its impending end, I assumed it would only be a matter of time before that script became a problem.

Reactions: Despairagus
Status
Not open for further replies.