• Artifical

• No tree

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
oh, i got a good farm sitting job for three days at the end of December. 30 acres, cows, dogs, goats, sheep, chickens, turkeys, cats, donkey....

right across from my farm, no extra commute. :pusheen:

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short study (~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.20] [Pay=3.77] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.39] [Fast=4.61] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=324] [ToS=28]
TO2: [Hrly=6.43] [Pen=0.63 days] [Res=null] [Rec=76%] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 30:00
Available: 2
Description: Academic study
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [51614339-117840] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
um. black ones? lol. meat cows. These people are homesteaders and sell small amounts of meat and whatnot.
Oh, maybe Angus? Cows are my favorite animal. I'm like a horse girl, but with cows.

Someday I get to have my own. I like Scottish Highland the most. My favorite individual cow is a Holstein at the local animal refuge. He's big like the cow that was posted in here yesterday or the day before.

Pls post photos of cows when you do that job. I am to cows as Liz is to babies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, maybe Angus? Cows are my favorite animal. I'm like a horse girl, but with cows.

Someday I get to have my own. I like Scottish Highland the most. My favorite individual cow is a Holstein at the local animal refuge. He's big like the cow that was posted in here yesterday or the day before.

storytime! I was obsessed with cows when I was little. I had literally about 100 stuffed cows, and one of them was actually my first ever stuffed animal. His name was cowy-cow. Once we went to TX (live in KY) and I left him in a walmart there as we were coming back home. They mailed it to me but it took like a week. Worst week of my parent's life :LOL:

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Just heard it on the radio so I figured I'd share. Thanks to our local classic rock station (They play it at midnight, 9, noon and 5 every Friday) this will always be the Friday song to me. Enjoy yall!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
storytime! I was obsessed with cows when I was little. I had literally about 100 stuffed cows, and one of them was actually my first ever stuffed animal. His name was cowy-cow. Once we went to TX (live in KY) and I left him in a walmart there as we were coming back home. They mailed it to me but it took like a week. Worst week of my parent's life :LOL:
LOL that's adorable! We cow loving girls know what's going on. Cows are the cutest and tastiest.

Someone gets me a stuffed cow or cow related item every year for Christmas.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

I will! Her cows are sooo friendly, because she breeds them and spends a lot of time with them. In a few months apparently there will be baby cows sheep and goats. All my farm time i've never been around for a birth so she told me she would text me when they happen so I can try to see one. It's really right across from where my horse is.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
LOL that's adorable! We cow loving girls know what's going on. Cows are the cutest and tastiest.

Someone gets me a stuffed cow or cow related item every year for Christmas.
My parents did that for a long time! i actually still have cowy-cow. He sits on top of one of my bookshelves :)

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That is a normal sized chain link fence. I think that brown smudge in the bottom left is a goat or a llama or something, sometimes they keep other guys in there.

I've been informed that chain link fences come in waist height. By "normal sized" i mean the big kind that you have to reach up to touch the top of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.