11/26 - Time Out Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Has anyone else been blocked from doing the Choice Lab HITs? I've done quite a few and they turned purple in Panda Crazy last week. I emailed them and they lifted it because I was able to do more then. Now this week I'm back to purple :(

Dragonfly

Reaction score
So I just did the last choice lab and while I was typing the strings I must have hit something on my keyboard that opened the experiment in a new window, but right at the same spot I had been working. I continued in the new window because I was afraid to close anything, but when I was done I got two different codes. One in the new window that I finished in and a different one in the old tab where I had started it.....I submitted with the new window code and sent them a message, but I'm wondering if this is gonna be an issue.:shrug:
I did this once and I emailed them. I submitted it using the second code and didn't see the other until I did that. It was no issue and they never even responded.

Reactions: jijab

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Has anyone else been blocked from doing the Choice Lab HITs? I've done quite a few and they turned purple in Panda Crazy last week. I emailed them and they lifted it because I was able to do more then. Now this week I'm back to purple :(
can someone post the CL panda? I haven't seen them all morning and I'm wondering if I'm blocked (what is the block qual anyway?)

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
can someone post the CL panda? I haven't seen them all morning and I'm wondering if I'm blocked (what is the block qual anyway?)
A18FWM3BGZIW4S

Reactions: sarcasta

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I am just inputting the HIT ID to try to get them and they all turn purple once again :(

• Sad
Reactions: LucyO

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Went to Walmart for an oil change and had issues parking in the auto center because they had ALL the Black Friday merchandise out in the parking lot. In all that mess there was a horde of Walmart slaves employees scanning shit. It was a wild sight.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality Anticipation(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SocialCognitionResearchCologne [A3S0F56AR2HR2U] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.01] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.09] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=4.23] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=162] [ToS=23]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: [4 min.] You will be asked to anticipate the personalities of different people
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Fast easy buck

Last edited:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually happy my choice lab panda turned purple because now I don't have to feel guilty about missing them this week.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Was the SurveyComet last week the last one?

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.