11/24 - Thankful For IT Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Gets on...sees PFAs...gets excited...sees they are slower than shit...gets extremely disappointed...:(

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought that I had the qual for these and that it was my internet connection that caused a problem so I couldn't do them, (both these and geohives did the same weird thing, same platform) but now that I have a new provider and want to try, I do not seem to have the qual. I am confused, do they have different ones? did i make this up in my head? I can't just do it in qualifications, right? i think i tried that.
I just requested it and got it. But I'm trying to do my 1st one and all I see after the instructions is a black screen.

Knight

Reaction score
Really? it's not just me this time? what is it doing for you?
The maps just aren't loading at all. Blank black screen in the HIT frame. I did like 13 HITS and then it just shit the bed.

Manda

Reaction score
Good night all ! I can't deal with these PFA's... good luck see ya in the am!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I just requested it and got it. But I'm trying to do my 1st one and all I see after the instructions is a black screen.
The maps just aren't loading at all. Blank black screen in the HIT frame. I did like 13 HITS and then it just shit the bed.
I've never got mine to work, for months, no matter what computer, I've tried different connections, mine is a white screen. I've done everything I can think of. So I guess it's not working either but not even in the right way.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Gets on...sees PFAs...gets excited...sees they are slower than shit...gets extremely disappointed...:(
First time trying one. Took forever to load. Then started moving along. Now I'm on #7 of 50 and I have a black screen. Tried refreshing. Nothing. Since I am not "hip" to these is this normal? Should I just return it?

Digital Nomad

Reaction score

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes some when I'm not at work but I normally turk from work at night and don't have access to my personal computer so I can't..
you should get teamviewer and setup access so you can grab stuff from your main pc while you're at work

there's also a mobile app incase you need something while you're on the go for some reason

Last edited:
Reactions: Digital Nomad

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Title: Creative Thinking Survey 51 - Do the Object-usage, Improvement, Mind-mapping & Mini-saga exercises | PANDA
Requester: Farzad Eskafi [A2HXIFRCP5Y1M2] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.07 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 47
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: A task is given. Once done, copy the code that the system provides and answer the survey. Spend at least 12 minutes on this task.
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Location is US

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Title: Survey about parenting | PANDA
Requester: Mike Parent [A1J9TLM8Y1KKP1] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.11] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Complete a survey about parenting (for parents of children 5-16)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is US;

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
25 min or less

Title: Answer a 1-hour survey about your life goals (round 2) | PANDA
Requester: OSA SUA 2016 [ATC20L3HZIYVI] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: This is a survey about your life goals. We will be asking you about your plans, the people that are important to you, and how you feel you can attain your goals.
Time: 24 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $8.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 85; Location is US

Last edited:

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
First time trying one. Took forever to load. Then started moving along. Now I'm on #7 of 50 and I have a black screen. Tried refreshing. Nothing. Since I am not "hip" to these is this normal? Should I just return it?
A batch of theirs slows down like this now and again. You can wait it out and hopefully they will speed back up in time.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
this isn't normal, but happens rarely...I just tossed mine...it's not worth the headache for $0.15...I miss when they were $0.40 :(

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
this isn't normal, but happens rarely...I just tossed mine...it's not worth the headache for $0.15...I miss when they were $0.40 :(
I just returned it. It took like 15 minutes just to get to question 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.