11/24 - Thankful For IT Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
You know, I just realized it is 10pm here. My husband was supposedly putting a new cord on my oven at 10am. I am getting the idea that we are not having turkey today.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.82] [Fair: 4.70] [Comm: 3.64] [Fast: 4.07]
Description:
Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Swimming Pool, No Swimming Pool, and Too cloudy. Cannot tell..
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 878
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: campaign_1475 has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.82] [Fair: 4.70] [Comm: 3.64] [Fast: 4.07]
Description:
Search through Satellite Imagery to find every Swimming Pool, No Swimming Pool, and Too cloudy. Cannot tell..
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 878
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: campaign_1475 has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
I thought that I had the qual for these and that it was my internet connection that caused a problem so I couldn't do them, (both these and geohives did the same weird thing, same platform) but now that I have a new provider and want to try, I do not seem to have the qual. I am confused, do they have different ones? did i make this up in my head? I can't just do it in qualifications, right? i think i tried that.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
I thought that I had the qual for these and that it was my internet connection that caused a problem so I couldn't do them, (both these and geohives did the same weird thing, same platform) but now that I have a new provider and want to try, I do not seem to have the qual. I am confused, do they have different ones? did i make this up in my head? I can't just do it in qualifications, right? i think i tried that.
search for the qual and request it. should be able to get it

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
search for the qual and request it. should be able to get it
ok you know i think i just looked for the take a test thing. didn't hit request qual. i know better than that, esp when that's how i did...oh nvm thanks! i really frustrate myself sometimes.

:facepalm:
two weeks i get new glasses, in the mean time, i hope this is facepalm and not finger. :D

Reactions: chuchotant

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Any people that know stuff...the requester i keep mentioning that's trying to get his hits figured out he told me to try to submit the hit again so they can 'capture the error on their side'. The error is that It won't submit, just pops up 'error 500.' Would this actually show something on their end?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Any people that know stuff...the requester i keep mentioning that's trying to get his hits figured out he told me to try to submit the hit again so they can 'capture the error on their side'. The error is that It won't submit, just pops up 'error 500.' Would this actually show something on their end?
Maybe. Maybe not. It depends on how they have their HIT set up on their side.

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe. Maybe not. It depends on how they have their HIT set up on their side.
Thanks. works for me :D Now they said I'm super helpful. I feel like a five year old that just got a pat on the head. But in a good way!

Knight

Reaction score
PicsFromAbove stopped working ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.